Author Topic: Veterans Badges  (Read 28020 times)

goodtime

• Boss
    • my videos
Veterans Badges
« on: July 22, 2013, 01:24:37 AM »
I couldn't remember how many paid months I had in the game, so I went to look at my sentinel files to see what Veteran's badges I have.   Imagine my surprise when I found that all my toons had the Veteran99 badge and all the vet badges, from 0 to 99, in the 3 month increments. 

Anyway, did the devs give those 3month vet rewards badges out to everyone at the end?  Does everyone else have them, and were you paying when the game got unjustly canned?  Or is it a sentinel glitch, maybe?

I only have the yearly vet badges 1 thru 6, inclusive.   I thought I had 68 when I resubbed in what I thought was middle June or July last year, so the cancellation of everyone's subs could have been not quite 72 months.  :(

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Veterans Badges
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:42:28 AM »
There were only 34 veteran (paragon rewards) badges, plus eight 'year' badges (the eighth year bugged and didn't award for most people). The Paragon Rewards awarded a badge for earning reward tokens, up to 34 of them.

The veteran## badges counted the number of months you'd been with the game before Freedom so they could award the appropriate Paragon Rewards, not how many badges you had. They were technically invisible and didn't count toward your badge total.

Veteran badges went the way of the dodo with CoH Freedom.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Kyuuen

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 05:29:58 AM »

Kyuuen

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 01:49:53 AM »
D:

*turns solid white*