Author Topic: Soloed Resistance Tonight!  (Read 2902 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Soloed Resistance Tonight!
« on: July 28, 2013, 12:54:43 AM »
Champions Online managed to solo Resistance which made me feel pretty good as I've done it on a couple of other characters that weren't able to complete it.

Of all the Adventure Packs, this is the one that I'd most like to do with some of my old COH friends as  I think it's the most team-oriented Adventure Pack I've done. (I think Aftershock would rock with a team too, though.)

And I earned the Resistance Helmet costume piece. (Missed a chance for the Dark Speed device-- the Mega Ds killed the baddie before I had a chance to defeat her.)

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Soloed Resistance Tonight!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 01:02:40 AM »
Champions Online managed to solo Resistance which made me feel pretty good as I've done it on a couple of other characters that weren't able to complete it.

Of all the Adventure Packs, this is the one that I'd most like to do with some of my old COH friends as  I think it's the most team-oriented Adventure Pack I've done. (I think Aftershock would rock with a team too, though.)

And I earned the Resistance Helmet costume piece. (Missed a chance for the Dark Speed device-- the Mega Ds killed the baddie before I had a chance to defeat her.)

Good work. Welcome to the club.

Many people have trouble with that one.

Hey, wasn't the part where you take control of a mega D and smash the little people like bugs fun as hell? That was my favorite part. Enjoyed it so much I spent about 45 minutes crushing waves of them before getting on with the mission.

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 02:03:29 AM »
Good work. Welcome to the club.

Many people have trouble with that one.

Hey, wasn't the part where you take control of a mega D and smash the little people like bugs fun as hell? That was my favorite part. Enjoyed it so much I spent about 45 minutes crushing waves of them before getting on with the mission.

Yeah. I was astounded the first time I did that mission that we got to control giant robots. :D

I think all of the Adventure Packs are well done, and wish they'd make more of them.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 02:33:07 AM »
Yeah. I was astounded the first time I did that mission that we got to control giant robots. :D

I think all of the Adventure Packs are well done, and wish they'd make more of them.
yeah.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 06:02:57 AM »
Most of the game content in CO is very soloable, elite especially.  I soloed resistance once, took me a short while but I managed.  This was with a slightly obsolete build.  I didn't bother a second time though, I was turned off by the instant-killing robots in the first sections.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 09:16:26 PM »
Most of the game content in CO is very soloable, elite especially.

Elite Especially, as in it's the easiest?

Completing Resistance more than once or twice rather than simply farming it for DS?

I'm lost!

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>