Author Topic: XML & JSON feeds not available...Time Manipulation shown twice  (Read 5648 times)

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
When opening the XML / JSON feeds from the My Data Feeds page an error page is shown instead.

And in the Detailed Information section the Time Manipulation option is shown twice.
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: XML & JSON feeds not available...Time Manipulation shown twice
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 12:11:04 PM »
When opening the XML / JSON feeds from the My Data Feeds page an error page is shown instead.

Could you PM me your Private Feed Key so that I can troubleshoot? When I test my own it works, so there must be something specific to your account that's triggering the error.

And in the Detailed Information section the Time Manipulation option is shown twice.

What Archetype were you seeing that with?

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 01:40:48 PM »
Could you PM me your Private Feed Key so that I can troubleshoot? When I test my own it works, so there must be something specific to your account that's triggering the error.
PM send.

What Archetype were you seeing that with?

I've made a list:

Blaster - 2x Beam Rifle
Brute - 2x Street Justice
Controller - 2x Time Manipulation
Corrupter - 2x Time Manipulation
Defender - 2x Time Manipulation + 2x Beam Rifle
Mastermind - 2x Time Manipulation
Scrapper - 2x Street Fighting (Justice?)
Stalker - 2x Street Justice
Tanker - 2x Street Justice
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 02:36:28 PM »
Thanks for all of the info!

Your private feeds should be working again, I fixed the db error that was causing problems.

I've eliminated the duplicate entries for all of the sets listed. They should each only show once now. (And characters were updated to point to the correct remaining entries.)

I double checked, Street Justice is the correct name: Street Justice.