Author Topic: So I went to Atlas Park today...  (Read 1545 times)

HeatSpike1

• Boss
  • CoH Global: @HeatSpike1
So I went to Atlas Park today...
« on: March 25, 2015, 01:08:17 AM »
... and it was just like any other day.  Got off of the PTA monorail near Atlas Plaza, and headed towards Paragon City Hall.  I listened to a commotion that I hadn't heard on these streets in a long time.  Surely my mind was taking a stroll down memory lane and playing tricks on me.  As I exited the train I made my way towards Newsie, to get the latest scoop from this mornings Paragon Times. Strangely enough, he was nowhere in sight. Onward... As I approached Atlas plaza I went to exchange words with Henry Peter Wong like always.  For once, he too was nowhere to be found. I looked across the way to wave and say hello to the Hero Corps Field Analyst as I continued to City Hall, and wouldn't ya know it... nadda.  So I headed south of the Atlas statue to see what Ms. Liberty was up to.  Same ol' song and dance... she also appeared to have abandoned her post. As I was deeper into Atlas Plaza that memory lane commotion suddenly stopped sounding like memory lane... and it appeared to get louder as I made my way around the Atlas Statue towards City Hall. As I rounded the corner of that giant platform that sits below the man that upholds the world, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. I closed my eyes and began to rub them to see if they deceived me, but I knew they couldn't be because my ears were agreeing with them too. A large crowd was gathered on the steps of City Hall standing strong and proud as their unified voices rumbled the ground beneath my feet. Familiar faces that we recognize from all around Atlas Park stood together continuing the fight that we started together some two years ago.  They're still fighting and hoping that the missing part of their world will return to them, just as ours will to us.

Residents and Contacts of Atlas Park:

Don't give up hope!

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
Re: So I went to Atlas Park today...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 12:09:18 AM »
Parallel realities, they do exist.

To Cite the great scientists of yonder days "one parallel dimension exists for every possible possibility", by this we can without a doubt say that every story ever written about any dimension holds some if not complete truth no matter how fictional it is in our world.

Atlas Park is really out there, just not out here.

just because we've stopped playing our parts to direct our alter egos and just because we were forced to stop watching over them doesn't mean they aren't still there doing what needs to be done.

heck, each of our lives is probably a TV series in some messed up parallel world, Or... is our world.. the messed up world? it would have to be figured on an average of all the parallel universes combined to find out what is more dominant as a world outcome, that by definition would be normal.

The question to blow minds would be, why do our alter egos think that they are holding torches on the steps of city hall? to say it is for the same reason as us would mean they acknowledge what we were thinking or had access to our minds, or at least have some access to knowledge of the existence of our world and the context of the effects of the shut-down. Are they suffering?

There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.