Author Topic: CoH Minecraft Project back online!  (Read 1973 times)

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
  • CoH WILL RISE AGAIN IN MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • COH Minecraft
CoH Minecraft Project back online!
« on: June 13, 2013, 08:57:27 PM »
Wanna Apply to be your Idol Character?? No problem We have apps for that.... Don't Know how to build and want to learn???? WE HAVE APPS FOR THAT TOO!!!!!!! To apply go to http://cohmcg.zohosites.com/home.html And you will be able to apply........ NOTE: if you apply for build lessons or GM/DEV we will either need a skype name or an email.......... if you choose email we will send you one asking if you have either skype or ventrilo if you have neither you will get the ip to the minecraft server we are building on.. if you choose skype name you will get a friend request from the skypename Sorinkon or the actual name Sorin Vulpa... if you accept we will tell you what your position is and if not you will not be able to join our group.

I hope this makes everything easier than last time we tried setting up GM/DEV apps

[EDIT: Removed the screaming and excessive exclamation points from the title...made it more clear that the MINECRAFT thing is what's being discussed ~Agge]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:58:56 AM by Aggelakis »

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft

PS: If you choose email.. you will get an email from cohcity1@yahoo.com

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
Also the Site has pretty much the same Layout as the actual COH Fansite did

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
btw the Join us picture... if you click on that that's how you get to the GM/DEV application

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
... when I saw the all-caps "THIS IS NOT A JOKE" I got excited for a minute, hoping that CoH had come back in one form or another.

It's cool that you're doing this, but I'm not sure it warrants the yelling and the dozen exclamation points.

beveri8469

• Boss
  • still inside atlas park hospital waiting to leave
... when I saw the all-caps "THIS IS NOT A JOKE" I got excited for a minute, hoping that CoH had come back in one form or another.

It's cool that you're doing this, but I'm not sure it warrants the yelling and the dozen exclamation points.

i thought the same thing too.
@Eternal Twilight
Now in Paragon

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: CoH Minecraft Project back online!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 06:59:29 AM »
Turned down the volume on the OP title >.>
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
Re: CoH Minecraft Project back online!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 04:35:48 PM »
Sorry about the caps..... i was just really excited to inform you about this project coming back..... since we now are at the point where we have it so there are supergroups............ and the EXP Bar in minecraft as the exp bar for the server and 3 archetypes i was really really excited if anyone wants to come see the project here is the server ip: 50.141.132.55  If you use that you can see the atlas and the wentworth.... right now, Because someone deleted my train station.... its now being rebuilt

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
Sunday update 1
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 07:47:12 PM »
this week we have been working on buildings... getting the platforms and everything done... we have also got a healthbar now for everyone to see pve npc health and PVP health..... and lastly we are working on achievements and with them you get titles