Author Topic: Ping Pang Pow  (Read 8433 times)

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Ping Pang Pow
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 12:47:19 AM »

Funny note: I am not 70, but I just inherited a Caddy. FTW.
:D

My first car in High school back in 2001 time period was a 95 Caddy Fleetwood Brougham. Big Blue!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Ping Pang Pow
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 02:31:43 AM »
I didn't mean to sound negative towards brand loyalty. I dunno how you can go through life and not acquire any of that - I mean look at all the movie sequels (for all ages) for just one miniscule example.

If a company comes out with something I like and then later they come out with something else and tell me I'm gonna like it I will probably try the thing they are pushing if it looks interesting to me because they already made me happy once and I want to especially support people that make me/the world happy. If you hug me and I like it and then tell me I will like a kiss even more, I'll probly try that too. All brand loyalty.

I saw the racist police earlier, where are the ageist police! You don't have to be old to have common sense  : p ... : D A certain amount of brand loyalty seems natural.

I totally understand how people can become a part of a gaming community to the point that that is as or even more important than the game itself.  That's a whole other thing. These days I personally game more for the game itself, to have something to unwind/escape with, and when I meet nice people, that's definitely a bonus. This attitude may very well change again over the years (should I not DIE OFF too soon... *ahem*) hehe. I personally think it's all in what you're looking for at the time.

And yeah, there has never been a good time to be a gamer with poor Internet access and this period does have it's uniqueness. I'll be glad to have real Internet again someday and I hope they fix this mega ping bs in CO soooon. Hopefully before I .. you know.. DIE OFF and all.. hehe

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>