Author Topic: Power Sets  (Read 1209 times)

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
Power Sets
« on: June 08, 2013, 05:58:36 PM »
from time to time I would come up with some powerset ideas, whip melee was one (which I seem to have lost), Immortality armor (was another I lost)

anyways I used to go and pop in my powerset ideas in lady jane's power request thread or what ever it was.

And, lets just say I have some ideas so I'm making a thread here.

Ok yeah I know we don't even have a game yet, but why not continue making suggestions? the google devs or whoever takes over the game can then easily have a list of ideas to work from if they want to make new content.

Does anyone still have the Format for making a power request? please post it below.

after that feel free to start dumping your power ideas peeps.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:46:13 PM by Joshex »
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
Re: Power Sets
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 07:01:16 PM »
I couldn't find the formating, oh well so long as all the infromation is there we can reformat it later.

I bring you: Force (Forcefield) Armor

the following has only been built for tankers.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Force Armor (tanker)

Description: You create forefields weather naturally. from a mutation, magically, from scientific experiments or merely with tecnology. Your forcefields power levels may alternate based on the amount or level of enemies, without enhancement your forcefields are quite capable in large groups of 15 or more, a decline in numbers of enemies will sharply decline your defense and resistence though, you have the ability to phase partially out of existence and create a healing pet that will also ressurect you while it's active. when enhanced this powerset may not need powerpool defenses or tough. Your control of forecieflds has also supplied you some AoE attacks.

1: Residual Forces

Auto: Yes

Effects: Defense, Resistance
Base Values (res):
Smashing: 12%
Lethal: 12%
Energy: 15%
Negative: 15%
Fire: 0%
Cold: 0%
Psionic: 6%
Toxic: 0%

Base Values (def):
Smashing: 10%
Lethal: 10%
Energy: 20%
Negative: 20%
Fire: 0%
Cold: 0%
Psionic: 5%
Toxic: 0%
Melee: 0%
Ranged: 5%
AoE: 5 %

Description: you nativly emit a solid aura it may not be complete protection and somethings get through unaffected but those forces that are effected will find this aura troublesome.

Valid Enhancement Sets: Defense buff, Resistance

2: Protective Forces

Auto: Yes

Effects: Defense, Status effect protection/ resistance + Recovery

Base Recovery: +12.5%

protection:
Stunned: 2
Knockback: 10
Repel: 10
Teleport: 2

resistance:
Hold: 130%
stunned: 150%
sleep: 110%
Immob: 100%
knockback: 15000%
repel 15000%
confuse: 120%
fear: 180%
placate: 100%
Teleport: 200%

Debuff Res
Defense: 75%
Endurance: 40%
Recovery: 50%
PerceptionRadius: 10%
recharge time: 60%

Description: Your Forces make you oblivious to many effects without any effort, one of the bi-products of all that effortless extra energy is increased Recovery.

Valid Enhancement Sets: Resistance, Endurance Modification

3: Formfitting Force-field

Type: Toggle

End cost per tick: 0.05/s to 0.75/s

Effects:

Base Values (Res):
Smashing: 24%
Lethal: 24%
Energy: 25%
Negative: 25%
Fire: 10%
Cold: 10%
Psionic: 16%
Toxic: 5%

Base Values (Def):
Smashing: 23%
Lethal: 23%
Energy: 24%
Negative: 24%
Fire: 11%
Cold: 11%
Psionic: 18%
Toxic: 18%
Melee: 3%
Ranged: 5%
AoE: 5%

Description: you create a formfitting force-field around yourself and cater it's composition to each enemy at your own expense, it makes you extremely resistant to a few damage types; Smashing, lethal, energy & negative with some Psionic resistance, however it presents only a minimal deterrent to fire, cold and toxic. Your field also acts as a sustained current of energy forcing a lot of attacks, energies, mental waves, elements and fumes to brush off of it rendering your defenses higher. This power scales based on how many enemies are in range up to a maximum of 15 at a rate of 15%% res and def per enemy, the endurance cost per tick reflects the enemy numbers. This power counts AV's as 5 enemies and elite bosses as 2 enemies.

Valid Enhancement Sets:  Defense Buff, Resistance

4: Submission field

Base Endurance cost; 0.25/s + 0.05 per enemy knocked down (+0.75/s (total 1.00/s) for 15 enemies knocked down)

Effects:
Wide range PBAoE Minor Smashing, Energy, Negative & Fire damages with -fly, -jump, Defense Debuff & Knockdown, each enemy knocked down this way costs additional endurance per tick up to 15 enemies may be effected..
Description, you make a special force-field meant to cast your enemies under your feet with it's top to bottom motioned current of energies. This attack will not turn off if you become stunned, held, immobilized or sleeping.

Valid Sets: Knockback, Melee PBAoE, Taunt, Tanker

5: Eternal Force Generator

Endurence cost: 0.1/s
Effects: Max Endurance x 2  with Recovery: +25% Recovery

Debuff Res:
Endurance: 20%
Recovery: 30%
Description: it's like an eternal motion generator or circuit that recycles all the energy it creates so that it always creates more energy than it takes to run, apparently it generates a field that gives you some resistance to endurance drain and recovery debuffs.

Valid Enhancement Sets: Endurance Modification

6: Reflection Field

Type; Toggle
end cost: 0.05/s per enemy up to 0.75/s.

Effects: PBAoE Enemy damage debuff (50% chance), the debuffed damage (50%) is returned at the enemy +20% damage from this power, as Smashing(10%%), Lethal(10%%), Energy(25%%), Negative(25%%) and Fire(30%%).
Description; this force-field is anything but normal, it isn't solid and redirects a good portion of outside attacks back at the user.

Valid Enhancement Sets: PBAoE Damage.

7: Force Targeting Field

Effects:  +100% Recharge Reduction, +70% To Hit, +100% Damage, +40% Perception
Endurance Cost: 0.5/s

Description: You Focus and send out a force-field as a wave far in all directions and hold it there, using the field you ascertain the location of hidden enemies allowing you to pre-plan and pre-cue your attacks thus reducing recharge times, using the field you lock-on to the enemy's location with ease increasing accuracy, the field has also permeated your foes bodies significantly raising your Effectiveness to damage them.

8: Dimensional Phase

End Cost: 10.0/sec

Effects: Self +Partially Intangible. Self (End Cost x 10)= -40% damage

Description: Most attacks cannot hit you or effect you when this power is active, you can still hit enemies due to this power being native to you, but you have decreased damage due to being in a parallel reality. While this power is active you will not receive team buffs, you may only receive buffs applied to yourself by yourself or your pets. There is still a Normal Chance to be hit, damaged & effected by DoT Damage and Targeted damage and effects (if they hit)

Valid Enhancements: Endurance Redux, Recharge Redux. (no sets)

9: Personal Medi-Field generator

Type: Pet Summon (point based), Self Regeneration and Recovery Boost, Resurrection. Recharge: Very Long.
End Cost: 0

Effects: Summon Pet; Medical Force-field (2,500 HP 30% Def to all, no Res) ( target-able and destructible object, cannot fight), with the following effects (until the medical force-field is destroyed);

Regeneration: +500%
Max HP: HP x2
Recovery: +50%
Threat level: +1.00

Instant Resurrection upon defeat after 10 seconds with no debt or record of defeat.

Pet stays alive until defeated even if you are defeated.

Description: You have studied how to use force fields to heal your body and boost it's levels, even to resurrect the dead, you summon a pet at a specified location with-in melee range the point may be in the air, in the process you annoy your enemies with your longevity and they consider you a stronger threat. The pet is a small flying object that will always stay in melee range of you casting a medical force-field over your body.

Valid Enhancement Sets: Heal, Endurance Modification, Recharge Intensive Pets

Totals with all toggles active, effects from Dimensional Phase or Personal Medi-field Generator in [] (Full totals in <>), effects from attack fields, Eternal Force Generator and Misc Boosts in {} (no enhancement, based on no enemies, |Based on 15+ enemies| ):

Base Values (res):
Smashing: 24% + 12% |90%|
Lethal: 24% + 12% |90%|
Energy: 25% + 15% |96.25%|
Negative: 25% + 15% |96.25%|
Fire: 10% |32.5%|
Cold: 10% |32.5%|
Psionic: 16% + 6% |58%|
Toxic: 5% |16.25%|

Base Values (def):
Smashing: 23% + 10% |84.75%|
Lethal: 23% + 10% |84.75%|
Energy: 24% + 20% |98%|
Negative: 24% + 20% |98%|
Fire: 11% |35.75%|
Cold: 11% |35.75%|
Psionic: 18% + 5% |63.5%|
Toxic: 18% |58.5%|
Melee: 3% |9.75%|
Ranged: 5% + 5% |21.25%|
AoE: 5% + 5% |21.25%|

Base values (other):

Recovery: 100% ( 1.67/s +12.5% 0.2085/s  { +25% 0.4175/s} [ +50% 0.835/s] <187.5% 3.1312/s>)
Regeneration; 100% ( 7.81/s  [ +500% 39.05/s] < 46.86/s>)
EndDrain: ( 3.15/s [10.0/s] < 13.15/s>)
+Tohit: { +70%}
+EndRedux: 0%
+Recharge: { +100%}

Base values (survival):

Max HP: x2
Max End: x2

Base values (misc buffs):

Damage: { +100%}
Threat level: [ +1.0]

Totals with all toggles active, effects from Dimensional Phase or Personal Medi-field Generator in [] (Full totals in <>), effects from attack fields, Eternal Force Generator and Misc Boosts in {} (Enhancement Def&Res half and half build, based on no enemies, |Based on 15+ enemies| ):

Base Values (res):
Smashing: 36% + 18% |135%| capped at 90% : 85% with all powers (5 enemies, enhanced with bonuses)
Lethal: 36% + 18% |135%| capped at 90%
Energy: 37.5% + 22.5% |144.375%| capped at 90%
Negative: 37.5% + 22.5% |144.375%| capped at 90%
Fire: 15% |48.75%|
Cold: 15% |48.75%|
Psionic: 24% + 9% |87%|
Toxic: 7.5% |16.875%|

Base Values (def):
Smashing: 34.5% + 15% |127.125%|
Lethal: 34.5% + 15% |127.125%|
Energy: 36% + 30% |147%|
Negative: 36% + 30% |147%|
Fire: 16.5% |52%|
Cold: 16.5% |52%|
Psionic: 27% + 7.5% |95.25%|
Toxic: 27% |87.75%|
Melee: 7.5% |24.375%|
Ranged: 7.5% + 7.5% |31.875%|
AoE: 7.5% + 7.5% |31.875%|

Base values (other):

Recovery: 100% ( 1.67/s  +25% 0.4175/s  { +50% 0.835/s} [ +100% 1.67/s] <275% 4.5925/s>)
Regeneration; 100% ( 7.81/s  [ +1000% 78.1/s] < 85.91/s>)
EndDrain: ( 1.5525/s [5.0/s] < 6.5525/s>)
+Tohit: { +70%}
+EndRedux: 0%
+Recharge: { +100%}

Base values (survival):

Max HP: x2
Max End: x2

Base values (misc buffs):

Damage: { +100%}
Threat level: [ +1.0]

Strength: Energy/Negative, smashing/lethal, psionic, endurence, def debuff
Weakness: fire, cold, toxic, melee, health.

Edit: Added the finished Set, it plans to be the one armor that typically can get away without having tough or weave or other powerpool defense sets and still be an awesome tank so long as it's in a decent sized crowd. AKA a tank with the powerpool freedom of a blaster.

Edit 2: if anyone is interested in testing this, I would be willing to develop a demo using blender.

Edit 3: OMG My numbers are wrong I totally missed that +100% recovery up top on the second power!. it is getting NERFED right now. Reconfiguring all the endurence related numbers now. - done.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:43:51 PM by Joshex »
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.