Author Topic: I miss CoH  (Read 75422 times)

blue storm

• Boss
  • #savecoh
    • Freedom Academy
Re: I miss CoH
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2015, 08:38:01 AM »
--

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2015, 02:20:55 AM »
SoonTM, about time.
Man, I loved City of ...
But be aware, we might all be starting over from scratch.
Oh to be a level 1 again.

Brightfires

• Elite Boss
  • ... is *NOT* Groot
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2015, 10:15:31 PM »
There's a lot to be said for starting fresh, with a whole new clean slate...
Taker of screenshots. Player of bird-things.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2015, 12:41:37 AM »
I am eagerly waiting the moment I will finally put out of cryo-sleep my alts I carefully saved with Titan Sentinel!

Just gonna throw it out there that it is very unlikely you will be able to use Sentinel files for any official restart of the game. They're good references, sure, but were always intended for use in private servers, if any came about.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Surelle

« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2015, 12:08:53 AM »
Just gonna throw it out there that it is very unlikely you will be able to use Sentinel files for any official restart of the game. They're good references, sure, but were always intended for use in private servers, if any came about.

I wouldn't call "Soon" any sort of official restart of the game though.   ;)  And as Titan network made that backup program, I'd be surprised if it didn't function with anything they're working on.