Author Topic: Neverwinter for CoH players  (Read 3107 times)

Ironwolf

• Stubborn as a
  • Elite Boss
Neverwinter for CoH players
« on: May 17, 2013, 02:38:32 PM »
I have been playing Neverwinter on the Dragon Server - my name is Carillion and I was wondering if there are any Guilds out there?

Fireheart

• Boss
Re: Neverwinter for CoH players
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 02:49:30 PM »
The Legion of Catgirls has a presence on Dragon.

http://www.legionofcatgirls.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/legionofcatgirls

Be well!
Fireheart

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 03:10:51 PM »
Otherwise join the CoX channel, somebody there has a guild on dragon, I can't vouch for what it's like, I'm on mindflayer.

Mysterious J

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 03:14:31 PM »
Repeat Offenders has a guild on Dragon.

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 06:03:15 PM »
Repeat Offenders has a guild on Dragon.

Hey awesome!  Its good to see RO is still around.  I'll have to join back up with them when the servers merge

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 10:06:08 PM »
@lomyril is the guy that does the invites for Paragon Adventurers' guild, which is the one attached to the CoX channel on dragon.

Arctic Pulse

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 10:59:01 AM »
You should know though that that CoX channel is not only Neverwinter players. They include players from Company of Heroes and SWTOR - this channel is not just CoH players
Arctic Firestorm
Avengers of Truth (Commander)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »
You should know though that that CoX channel is not only Neverwinter players. They include players from Company of Heroes and SWTOR - this channel is not just CoH players
I think you mean Champions Online and Star Trek Online.  ;)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Mysterious J

• Minion
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 03:29:47 PM »
Hey awesome!  Its good to see RO is still around.  I'll have to join back up with them when the servers merge

It would be nice to team with you again.  There's a Repeat Offenders channel (covers STO and CO as well, natch) as well that you should be able to join even before the shard merge if you want to say hello.  There's still some kind of RO presence in a bunch of other games as well (SW:TOR, GW2, DCUO), though I think Neverwinter may be the most active because newest and shiniest.  And the forum is still going with chatter about this and that as well: http://www.repeat-offenders.net/forum/

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 03:39:36 PM »
One of my CoH SG members found this nod to CoH in a Foundry quest:

Was running one called "Yes, a Khobold Dungeonmaster" (the Khobold's name is actually Yes). At one point you go into a dungeon and you're suppose to clear out some skeletons (the Khobold calls them skelemans or something), and the objective in the UI's quest log is "Go. Hunt. Kill Skelemans" Whole quest was actually good for several chuckles, but that one especially.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 06:41:05 PM »
One of my CoH SG members found this nod to CoH in a Foundry quest:

This was written by one of the TPP guys. There are several Foundry quests with CoH nods.