Community > Forum Games

Any interest in a play by post Mutants and Masterminds game?

(1/2) > >>

Ampithere:
I picked up a copy of the 3e M&M Hero's Handbook. It looks like an interesting system, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I think it'd be fun to try and have a play by post game set in the CoH universe.

I'd need several players and if anyone other than me is willing to GM that'd be welcome. I'd be able to GM if not though.

What's the interest level on this sort of thing?

johnrobey:
Gosh I don't know with my present time commitments, but I think it's way nifty that you've offered to run gaming for us here on Titan!!!!!  Three Cheers!!!!!   :)

Triplash:
I've never looked into that system before, thanks for pointing it out. It looks great! I think I'll be picking up a set of books to check out.

I'm not sure if I could manage to join a game or not, honestly. I've never tried play by post. Is it like a post here and there throughout the day, or does everyone gather together for a few hours at a time?

I'll tell you what though, you might find a bigger pool of potential players if you asked in the General or Other Games sections. Roleplaying even.

healix:
Perhaps one of the mods here could move it to roleplaying? I'll bet you are right, Triplash...lots of folks might respond there!

Ampithere:
Hmm...perhaps more responses would come from there. I was thinking a slower paced (post throughout the day) game would be a good way to start. I've never actually GM'd in that system before, but I've run some DnD forum games before so it can't be all that different.

I'm glad you guys are interested enough to look into the system  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version