Author Topic: Finally got around to reading about Issue 24 on the recreated fan site.  (Read 2427 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Now I hate NCsoft even more.

All of those updates looked fantastic and were a lot of additions to powersets, zones, etc.

Damn you NcSoft! You blew it up!

SeaLily

• Lieutenant
  • green hair
The Blaster and snipe buffs were probably the best part of that patch.  Aaaaand I didn't get to play with them at all.  Whoops.  Oh well.  Hopefully whenever someone gets around to running a private server they'll be using the I24 version of the game so I can be a super awesome Blaster forever.

There were also a number of things on the test server that weren't mentioned in that writeup, or were unfinished, like Wind Control.
green hair

doc7924

• Elite Boss
I hadn't bother much with the test server the last 2 years or so.

Now I wish I had, at least to see some of he I24 stuff.

Nilbog

• Minion
I ran 2 accounts and I shared my secondary with a friend in RL after the vet rewards were grandfathered over four years. He winded up stealing my master account at the end of 2010. Discouraged by the betrayel and falling on financial hard times I stopped playing. I could cry at all the cool stuff I missed, demon summoning, incarnates and everything after. It blows my mind all the power integration that i dreamed of happened.... BS/SR stalker! omg! Not to mention all the new power sets i did not get to try. Ok my pity party is over... I feel ya

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
Finally got around to reading about Issue 24 on the recreated fan site.

Just so ya know, info about Issue 24 has been on Paragon Wiki since early December, including patch notes. 8)

DarkCurrent

• Boss
I was really looking forward to the new Lore pets.  I had several Tsoo and BP-themed characters that would have loved those companions.

Sailboat

• Boss
I've tried to explain to my non-COH-playing acquaintances that the game had been undergoing something of a renaissance BEFORE Issue 24 was announced, and that I24 would have kicked that up a notch at least.  The sense among the playerbase was renewed excitement, not ennui. 

So I find it fitting, although ironic, that I24 was to be called "Resurgence."  I hadn't known that until following the link above.

BadWolf

• Elite Boss
I've tried to explain to my non-COH-playing acquaintances that the game had been undergoing something of a renaissance BEFORE Issue 24 was announced, and that I24 would have kicked that up a notch at least.  The sense among the playerbase was renewed excitement, not ennui. 

So I find it fitting, although ironic, that I24 was to be called "Resurgence."  I hadn't known that until following the link above.

When I24 does finally launch, in whatever form it finally takes, that name is going to seem more appropriate than ever. :)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
I looked forward to the blast buffs myself, but more because I played corruptors and defenders.  A fulcrum shifted inferno would have been a heck of a thing to witness from even a defender, not to mention a scourge-benefiting inferno a semi-weakened Archvillain.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Chance Jackson

• Lieutenant
I hadn't bother much with the test server the last 2 years or so.

Now I wish I had, at least to see some of he I24 stuff.
Sure if you played blasters or ranged sets with snipes in them, but I thought the addition of finally adding Martial arts secondaries to Doms (and Blasters) was the best part as well as the new Sorcery Pool which would have been GODLY in the hands of my Time/Sonic/GW PPP/ defender who would have eventually gotten Clarion T4
Chance Jackson was my Global, I mostly played on Triumph Toons: LIEGE CHEETATRON X - Bots/Traps/Mu lvl 50 +3; DOWN RIGHT FIERCE - SJ/Fire/Soul Brute lvl 50 +3; FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE -KM/Nin/Fire Stalker lvl 50 +3; TIME MAY CHANGE ME - Time/Sonic/Dark; INFERNAL SAMURAI - DB/Fire/Fire lvl 50 +3 replaced by "NITORYU" - DB/WP probably a brute; THUNDEROUS BRUTE - Elec/Shield Scrapper; And Many More!