Author Topic: Paragon Expeditionary Fleet/Arachnos Armada - STO  (Read 2987 times)

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
Paragon Expeditionary Fleet/Arachnos Armada - STO
« on: December 29, 2012, 08:23:42 AM »
I've seen threads for other games with guilds formed by CoH players for CoH players, so I thought I'd throw one up about the Star Trek Online fleets we have (as I haven't seen a thread for that yet). The Paragon Expeditionary Fleet was actually formed before the shut down (AA might have been as well, I'm not sure); about 2-3 years ago. PEF is the Fed fleet, AA is the Klingon fleet. If you're interested in joining give a shout out on the CoX channel (the same one used for CO) and someone should be able to get you into one or both fleets. To be honest, the new (to me) fleet stuff Cryptic's added over the past year might be enough to keep me in game longer than normal. Helping build the starbase and embassy on New Romulus, though grindy, feels rewarding and gives me something to do.

So if you're still looking for a home, or are in STO looking for a fleet, come check us out. :)

frostcoh

• Minion
Re: Paragon Expeditionary Fleet/Arachnos Armada - STO
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 04:32:58 AM »
I've seen threads for other games with guilds formed by CoH players for CoH players, so I thought I'd throw one up about the Star Trek Online fleets we have (as I haven't seen a thread for that yet). The Paragon Expeditionary Fleet was actually formed before the shut down (AA might have been as well, I'm not sure); about 2-3 years ago. PEF is the Fed fleet, AA is the Klingon fleet. If you're interested in joining give a shout out on the CoX channel (the same one used for CO) and someone should be able to get you into one or both fleets. To be honest, the new (to me) fleet stuff Cryptic's added over the past year might be enough to keep me in game longer than normal. Helping build the starbase and embassy on New Romulus, though grindy, feels rewarding and gives me something to do.

So if you're still looking for a home, or are in STO looking for a fleet, come check us out. :)

What channel is the COX channel?  I would like to join these fleets.

Arctic Force.

• Lieutenant
  • I am A Blaster.....Floors Fear Me!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 10:25:18 PM »
What channel is the COX channel?  I would like to join these fleets.

Me too please
One the biggest entertainment franchises was saved by a letter writing campaign. Now it has 4 spin-off tv shows an animated series, eleven movies plus 1 in the works, multiple games And pretty much started "Fan-Cons". Thanks Mr. Roddenberry  Earn free bitcoin

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:57:42 AM »
The channel is called "CoX". That's why it's the "CoX channel" ;)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Arctic Force.

• Lieutenant
  • I am A Blaster.....Floors Fear Me!!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 02:27:58 AM »
Doh! Thanks
One the biggest entertainment franchises was saved by a letter writing campaign. Now it has 4 spin-off tv shows an animated series, eleven movies plus 1 in the works, multiple games And pretty much started "Fan-Cons". Thanks Mr. Roddenberry  Earn free bitcoin

primeknight

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 07:24:52 PM »
Sorry for the thread necro....but

I wanted to find out if this fleet was still around.

I'm new to Star Trek Online and am currently a free player.  Does anyone know if I can join the CoX chat channel as a free player?  (I've actually completely avoided any type of chat in game   :-[ )

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 07:44:47 PM »
You can even create channels. I don't have a Cryptic game open in front of me, but I think you just click on a little gear symbol somewhere on the chat window, and that will open a more detailed options window where you can create/join channels.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."