Author Topic: Revolution  (Read 2308 times)

MG

• Underling
Revolution
« on: April 11, 2013, 04:43:12 AM »
Anyone catch the latest episode? They actually explain how the power went out, and it's... slightly less ridiculous than you might think.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Re: Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 05:35:34 AM »
Currently behind one or two episodes.  It's on my Hulu list (bet NBC hates to hear that).  Sorry, Castle is must see, then Lost Girl (soon Defiance) and then Revolution.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Mental Maden

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 01:44:00 PM »
Yes.  Slightly less ridiculous.  Slightly.

This is a show I watch.  Like Santa, it's not a huge priority, but I do catch them all.  There is potential there but at times it suffers from bad writing, bad directing and/or bad acting. (Sometimes all three at the same time)

MG

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 04:33:47 PM »
Yeah, I wanted to discuss the actual cause of the blackout with some people because it stills sounds crazy to me, but I didn't want to spoil people up. Maybe we can take this to PMs, MM.

BTW, what are you thinking of Season 3 of Game of Thrones?

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 05:37:17 PM »
I stopped watching the show after the pilot. But I'd love to hear how they explain it! Someone give me spoilers in PM!

Mental Maden

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 06:08:04 PM »

BTW, what are you thinking of Season 3 of Game of Thrones?

The first two episodes so far are reintroduction/set up for the season so it's been fine so far. Unlike a lot of readers I haven't been worked up over the obvious changes that have been made.  i.e. Cat's monologue this past week.  It's an adaptation for 10 hours of TV per year, changes will be made and I'm good with that.  They haven't failed to hit the major notes and so far I really enjoy seeing the characters from my favorite book series come to life.  I posted in my thread about episode 1 and will try and post about Episode 2 sometime before Sunday if you want more details on my thoughts.