Author Topic: Fun Thread: Characters that would be SCARY if they drunk from the Well of Furies  (Read 5884 times)

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
The RADIO!!!!!!  Radiooooo!!!!!  Yes, the RADIO from the Rogue Isles might well be scary.  And then again, the Radio might just have incarnate level humor!  ;D
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Shenku

• Elite Boss
The RADIO!!!!!!  Radiooooo!!!!!  Yes, the RADIO from the Rogue Isles might well be scary.  And then again, the Radio might just have incarnate level humor!  ;D

Pfft, Television would be scarier. It enslaves most of the world to its madness already, could you imagine if it went further?

*Shiver*

Besides, no one listens to Radio anymore now that Television is around. :P

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Besides, no one listens to Radio anymore now that Television is around. :P

Are you saying... video killed the radio star?

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
Just one thing to say.

In a nutshell, Heihachi would be drunk with power, on par with Emperor Cole, yet possessing the cold viciousness the Emperor sadly lacks.

His top 3 victims? As many know, this is a man who loves to prey on the weak just as much as he does the strong. He likes to twist the knife.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:19:55 PM by LadyShin »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
Are you saying... video killed the radio star?

Entertainment Tonight must be stopped before it can reach the Well.

Gothenem

• Minion
My scary thought for someone drinking from the well? King Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

*shudder*

Can you imagine what this sick person would do with that kind of power?////////

Energy Aura

• Boss
  • Mids' "Data Entry Drone"
Had to put this here:

Chuck Norris doesn't get any power from the Well of Furies...
          The Well of Furies gets it's power from Chuck Norris!!!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

ROBOKiTTY

• Boss
  • KiTTYRiffic
    • KiTTYLand
The Illusive Man from the Mass Effect series.
Have you played with a KiTTY today?

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
Justin Bieber...

I win...LOL

I would have thought superpowered Paris Hilton would be worse, Bieber might have a brain.

I celebrated this with my guns blaster Airhead Heiress.

malonkey1

• Elite Boss
  • A person who does stuff.

Oh, God, that'd be horrifying. All that megalomania and, when you think about it, impressive scientific ability, plus ACTUAL COMPETENCE.
BadWolf: "The point that JaguarX is trying to make, of course, is that City of Heroes is like a tree. And Google is like a Toyota...Corolla...? Which would make NCSoft a trespasser, shot by...um, Mister T...which is good, because diplomacy...?"

The internet is full of Comedy Gold.