Author Topic: City of Villains Fan Site Kit  (Read 2632 times)

retched

• Underling
City of Villains Fan Site Kit
« on: February 12, 2013, 08:23:46 AM »
I know this is kind of random but it seems that I cannot locate my download of the City of Villains Fan Site Kit. (This was the one that was available on the cityofvillains.com domain.) I can still retrieve the COH (City of Heroes) version but not the COV version. Does anyone have or happen to know where I can locate one? I'm specifically trying to get the images for the wall papers, and the icons if possible.

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
Re: City of Villains Fan Site Kit
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 08:56:34 AM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

retched

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 09:01:44 AM »
Yup but the link to the downloadable doesn't work. :/

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 09:08:03 AM »
well, can't you save them like I did..'save image as'? I just did that from the Wiki site

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

retched

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 10:17:43 AM »
Was mostly looking for the stuff that's blacked out like the widescreen wallpapers and MP3 files. But thanks though, I'll keep looking.

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 11:16:23 AM »
ahhhhh...ok. Well, I tracked several different places and they are all the same, missing the ones you want. Iam hoping that one of the brilliant minds on this site may have the original fansite kit, and perhaps can download it for you. Wish I could have helped more.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 12:00:25 PM »
Have it. Will upload.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »
Not all that useful since they require you to register just to download it for free.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »
Gaah, I keep forgetting about that.

I hope Mediafire doesn't do the same now... http://www.mediafire.com/?18mfg0t0k0e3dc4

Echoshard

• Underling
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 06:15:56 AM »
Nicely done, I've been looking for this.  :)

retched

• Underling
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 07:11:33 PM »
Have it. Will upload.

You sir are a god send thank you.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 03:47:47 PM »
God denies responsibility for that. Also, you are welcome. :)

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 06:36:26 PM »
Cheering AWESOMENESS wherever I find it.   8)  Titan Network forum fans are da Best!
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

saipaman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 07:15:32 PM »
You can also find it here in the folder RECORDS_COX:

https://spideroak.com/browse/share/COX_DEMOS/2000

If anyone can think of something else that needs a public place to live, let me know.