Author Topic: For Posterity!  (Read 2365 times)

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
For Posterity!
« on: March 18, 2013, 01:35:59 AM »
I've uploaded the "standard code rant" so it shall never be lost to the passing of ages!

Always remember!

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
Re: For Posterity!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 01:50:34 AM »
Also here's a few screenies from when I modded my CoH client to have the game store signs be more real world stuff or stuff I was interested in :D

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 02:36:34 AM »

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 05:51:05 AM »
Aside from the Incarnate mention, the New Idea Flowchart is amazingly similar to Cryptic's mode of operation for Champions Online.

(Hey I'm a paying subscriber [and a masochist, apparently], I have bitching rights.)

beveri8469

• Boss
  • still inside atlas park hospital waiting to leave
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:27:02 AM »
dang i never knew u could change ingame signs like that. thats neat. wished i had known that lol.
@Eternal Twilight
Now in Paragon

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 11:54:29 AM »
dang i never knew u could change ingame signs like that. thats neat. wished i had known that lol.

Yea it was cool I even changed my login screen using one of my favorite characters!

mrultimate

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 01:26:24 PM »
Very nice stuff Kyriani!

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 03:59:15 PM »
Yea it was cool I even changed my login screen using one of my favorite characters!

WOW!!!!  Now I really want to log in and play City of Heroes today!  Thank you, Kyriani for showing me what people with KEWL Skills can do!!!!  I also loved your sign changes in the screenies above this post.   8)
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine