Author Topic: Justice League Movie Possibly with Bale as Batman?  (Read 3124 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Justice League Movie Possibly with Bale as Batman?
« on: March 05, 2013, 02:34:45 AM »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/04/report-bale-to-return-as-batman-in-justice-league

Honestly, I think that Bale's Batman is a little too "realistic" to play in a Justice League movie.

fdbryant3

• Minion
Re: Justice League Movie Possibly with Bale as Batman?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 04:21:43 AM »
While I enjoyed the movies - I never particularly cared for Bale as Batman, especially the Batman voice.  I hope they don't tap Bale or Joseph Gordon Lovett for the role. Time to go with someone new.

Mental Maden

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 03:50:00 PM »
Lets be done with the Batwheez and get a new Bruce Wayne.

Rotten Luck

• Elite Boss
  • "I'd rather go out a hero than a coward."
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »
Thought the movies are alright... THE VOICE agh the voice... Um... yeah Bale was alright, but for a Justice League Movie we need a Top Notch Batman.  One that can be both Bruce Wayne and an intimidating Batman.

After all we suppose to believe that Batman has the wits to analyze and plan how to take out the entire Justice League... Sorry Bale just not up to that caliper.
One way or another... Heroes will fly again!

Arnabas

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 01:34:57 AM »
I want to see a live-action version of Batman tAS. I don't agree with the current need to make heroes "realistic". I wish Hollywood would stop being ashamed of the source material.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 04:21:27 AM »
Thought the movies are alright... THE VOICE agh the voice... Um... yeah Bale was alright, but for a Justice League Movie we need a Top Notch Batman.  One that can be both Bruce Wayne and an intimidating Batman.

After all we suppose to believe that Batman has the wits to analyze and plan how to take out the entire Justice League... Sorry Bale just not up to that caliper.

Yeah the voice was a little bit cliche.

I'm kind of curious of what angle wil lthey take the justice league. Justice League is usually  the usual cliche campy "wholesome" standard cant do any wrong good vs goofy bad super hero realm stuff. Given that the current trend is to make everything dark and depressing and more dark, and god forbid a hero wears something other thank black that is not iron man or huge and green. Which would be ok, if it was somewhat realistic, like Watchmen, but too many lack of creativity, I see that SUperman and batman will have some conflict love triangle with lois lane and BAtman will become depressed and slit his wrists only to coached back by Aquaman who will come out the closet as being gay, which created more tension and eventually Aquaman shoots himself... and the usual emo now cliche stuff.

Rotten Luck

• Elite Boss
  • "I'd rather go out a hero than a coward."
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 04:46:26 AM »
Thought I do like a more realistic style of the latest Batman movies and the Marvel movies.  DARK is not good.  Think about it the Marvel movies aren't just updated they have funny moments as well.  It's not all dark and gloomy and you can still believe it.  They have a nice balance of humor and drama. 

The Bat movies... well it's Batman those were always darker nature stories.  I don't know about the latest Superman movie the Trailers I seen painted a darker grim Superman world and I don't agree with that.  Wonder Woman is Truth, Superman is Justice, Batman is Vengeance, DC characters are what we look to become.  Marvel is Us striving to be those standards.

At least that how I always saw them.  Changing those angles always fell flat before.
One way or another... Heroes will fly again!

Lightslinger

• Elite Boss
  • @Lightslinger, Virtue
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 05:21:40 PM »
The attitude I get from the Superman trailer is more somber and stoic, which I think fits Superman nicely. I think Man of Steel is going to surprise a lot of people and will be a big enough success to get Justice League on the fast track, maybe a World's Finest movie first.

I think despite Nolan's involvement with overseeing a Justice League movie, he will move past his "dark, grounded" ideals that permeated the Dark Knight trilogy because they simply don't work for Justice League.

Nolan is smart, cold and grounded. Snyder is hyper-action, lots of color, loud. Apparently them combined knocked it out of the park for Man of Steel (that's the word from early screenings), I think it could be a perfect fit for Justice League just like Whedon was for Avengers.

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 11:03:15 AM »
The attitude I get from the Superman trailer is more somber and stoic, which I think fits Superman nicely. I think Man of Steel is going to surprise a lot of people and will be a big enough success to get Justice League on the fast track, maybe a World's Finest movie first.

I think despite Nolan's involvement with overseeing a Justice League movie, he will move past his "dark, grounded" ideals that permeated the Dark Knight trilogy because they simply don't work for Justice League.

Nolan is smart, cold and grounded. Snyder is hyper-action, lots of color, loud. Apparently them combined knocked it out of the park for Man of Steel (that's the word from early screenings), I think it could be a perfect fit for Justice League just like Whedon was for Avengers.

Ive heard it is suppose to be really good as well.  I liked the batman movies but it was too much about social contracts and the state of nature for me.  Jist of the movies "People are bad. Take away order because people crave chaos.  Oh wait, people aren't completely bad"

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 10:02:16 PM »
It looks less like 'Super Jesus' this time so I'm hoping it'll be better.