Author Topic: Not wise to...  (Read 1894 times)

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
Not wise to...
« on: July 01, 2015, 02:41:35 PM »
Have discovered it's not wise to read Paragon Wiki, as it just makes me more sad the game is no longer live  :-[

Remembering the various information provided on Paragon Wiki and what it related to when I was playing is hard, just looking at some of the GM badges and remembering the good times of badge hunting when not teaming.

Nightsjester

• Minion
Re: Not wise to...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 06:22:12 PM »
Have discovered it's not wise to read Paragon Wiki, as it just makes me more sad the game is no longer live  :-[

Remembering the various information provided on Paragon Wiki and what it related to when I was playing is hard, just looking at some of the GM badges and remembering the good times of badge hunting when not teaming.

:D Awh, there is always hope man! Lots of people here and elsewhere are working hard to get our home back so just hang in there.

Surelle

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 10:58:44 AM »
:D Awh, there is always hope man! Lots of people here and elsewhere are working hard to get our home back so just hang in there.

I agree!

If all else fails we have the dedicated folks at SCoRE who have never given up on us, even if NCSoft wrote us and CoX off years ago.

Crindon85

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 04:38:56 PM »
I agree it is depressing to read all the lore on the heroes/villians and the badges..

I remember I made a ill/therm troller and use it as my GM hunter.. could solo some GMs with it