Author Topic: Attenion!!!! City Of Heroes and minecraft lovers!!!!  (Read 9225 times)

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
  • CoH WILL RISE AGAIN IN MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • COH Minecraft
Re: Attenion!!!! City Of Heroes and minecraft lovers!!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 01:50:24 AM »
alright everyone here is what i told 2 other forums :)

everyone.. i would like to introduce you to titan soft... a place where people create MMO's inside minecraft (see here: http://titansoft.webs.com/ for details) we use Raid Call to have meetings and plan with other people... our raid call id is 7111906. if you do not have raid call and you want to join in, you can download it here: http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html THX!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:43:57 PM by sorinkon »

Rotten Luck

• Elite Boss
  • "I'd rather go out a hero than a coward."
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
I'm sorry I couldn't sign in as often as I wanted.  Real life not kind to me at this time.
One way or another... Heroes will fly again!

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 06:25:08 PM »
ok everyone... i might have a server to run the game on now so i might be able to get it back... if anyone has any questions on this forum... please let me know

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 04:39:16 PM »
I love this idea. I really hope this works out awesome. Besides liking the idea of playing in a CoX minecraft sounds so cool, but what I'd love it to be able make a skin for minecraft to look like my favorite CoX character, NPC or my own characters. Now that would be something.

ok everyone... i might have a server to run the game on now so i might be able to get it back... if anyone has any questions on this forum... please let me know
Please don't send blind requests in games to me, I learned to ignore them in CoX, no offense meant. (this is only here until I can figure out how to put it in my actual profile on here.)

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2013, 05:00:26 AM »
I love this idea. I really hope this works out awesome. Besides liking the idea of playing in a CoX minecraft sounds so cool, but what I'd love it to be able make a skin for minecraft to look like my favorite CoX character, NPC or my own characters. Now that would be something.

yes i agree... we need people for this project... would you like to join in? it could be building whatever if you need to be tought we will teach you :)

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 08:00:09 PM »
Hmmm, I'll consider it, would be much more fun with proper skins though. If I do though, I'll bring other CoX fans who play Minecraft too, they know more than me.

yes i agree... we need people for this project... would you like to join in? it could be building whatever if you need to be tought we will teach you :)
Please don't send blind requests in games to me, I learned to ignore them in CoX, no offense meant. (this is only here until I can figure out how to put it in my actual profile on here.)

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 01:14:38 AM »
Hmmm, I'll consider it, would be much more fun with proper skins though. If I do though, I'll bring other CoX fans who play Minecraft too, they know more than me.

mmk send me a pm on here and i will give info you need

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
Everyone note that if you would like to join and you dont know how to build, we still have that app on cohmcg.zohosites.com  also note that when you give your email...  you must give the one you know the password to in case we have to contact you