Community > Comics and Other Media

Walking Dead back tonight

(1/5) > >>

FatherXmas:
Talking Dead is on right after now and for an hour.

Edit: now and?  What language was I thinking in?

Aggelakis:
Right after now? When is now? Now now? Is then now? When will then be now?

FatherXmas:
Oooo, transposing words, the new dyslexia.

Mental Maden:
Ok episode.  Excited it's back.  Thoughts:

1. Rick's going bat guano.
2. Glen is right behind him and needs to watch his tongue with Maggie.  She's a big girl.
3.  I still hate Andrea....that speech wasn't all that powerful.
4.  I've said it before, while I know Michonne is supposed to be teh awesomesauce, I don't like her. (It's a show decision, not the character.)
5.  How many people were hoping that idiot from Tyrese' group would have tried to overpower "just a woman and a little kid".  Carl would have @#&$%ed them up.

FatherXmas:

--- Quote from: Mental Maden on February 11, 2013, 05:36:38 PM ---Ok episode.  Excited it's back.  Thoughts:

1. Rick's going bat guano.
2. Glen is right behind him and needs to watch his tongue with Maggie.  She's a big girl.
3.  I still hate Andrea....that speech wasn't all that powerful.
4.  I've said it before, while I know Michonne is supposed to be teh awesomesauce, I don't like her. (It's a show decision, not the character.)
5.  How many people were hoping that idiot from Tyrese' group would have tried to overpower "just a woman and a little kid".  Carl would have @#&$%ed them up.

--- End quote ---

1) He needs another phone call to talk it out.
2) Nah, he's just suffering testosterone poisoning.  Being beaten to a pulp, fed to a zombie and have the woman you love and swore to protect humiliated (he may still believe she was assaulted but won't tell him) can do that to a young guy.
3) Sounded like she was running for school president.
4) Michonne plays things so close to the vest that it's actually inside her.  She trusts noone.  I think the only reason she saved Andrea was to hear another human voice.
5) Oh yeah, Carl would have gunned them down without a second thought.  Anything to reduce the competition for Maggie's little sister.  I like Kevin Smith's nickname for him, Wyatt Twerp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version