Author Topic: Imagine If we could built a real Atlas Park where should it be built?  (Read 2347 times)

Agta

• Underling
  • Agta4life
I have a dream to built a real Atlas Park and we all could live ther, and we all dress up like our characters and party under Atlas haha.. I have an ideal place to built Atlas Park in the beautiful place called British Columbia Canada. Why British Columbia Canada because is sorounded by a Rocky mountain safe place if there is a huge flood and you can grow vegetables and unlimted pure spring water etc...Ideal place if we want to become a real super heroes community, imagine if we can built it we can solve the world problem or isolate ourself from the world problem and become a new generation of defferent kind of society, a real City of Heroes community!... haha

this is my dream place to buillt Atlas Park, Where is your dream place to built Atlas Park? and if we all live there what kind of society should we have?

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Imagine If we could built a real Atlas Park where should it be built?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 10:27:29 PM »
Rhode Island, since that's where it's supposed to be.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

ArachnosCommander

• Underling
  • www.ArachnosElite.com
    • www.ArachnosElite.com
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 01:14:27 AM »
Yes. We should level Pawtucket and build Atlas Park there. Drab place that Pawtucket is.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 01:15:45 AM »
I have a dream to built a real Atlas Park and we all could live ther, and we all dress up like our characters and party under Atlas haha.. I have an ideal place to built Atlas Park in the beautiful place called British Columbia Canada. Why British Columbia Canada because is sorounded by a Rocky mountain safe place if there is a huge flood and you can grow vegetables and unlimted pure spring water etc...Ideal place if we want to become a real super heroes community, imagine if we can built it we can solve the world problem or isolate ourself from the world problem and become a new generation of defferent kind of society, a real City of Heroes community!... haha

this is my dream place to buillt Atlas Park, Where is your dream place to built Atlas Park? and if we all live there what kind of society should we have?

(sarcasm)-Yeah that is how many good intentioned communities start but end up as crazy cults, crazy suicide cults, crazy murderous cults, crazy technophobe cults, or religious. (end sarcasm)

But really, I dont think there would be any way to isolate ourselves from the world problem either we will belong to some sort of government and have their problems that go along with it, or problem of some country trying to invade. Not to mention the legal aspect of who is responsible for the damage caused by saving people, or what rights do villains have, and licensing, and what about law enforcement role, income, how are leaders selected, economy, land rights, and who will rule. Is it one hero that is a dictator or elected hero official and how they will be elected and will they have say and sway in congress or the Canadian equivalent, and or will be officially recognized as a heroes by other countries or vigilantes that should be arrested ourselves. You know, small bean problems that might have to be addressed.

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 01:17:48 AM »
The Moon.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 05:32:21 AM »
On top of the demolished ruins of NCSoft corporate HQ.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 05:34:59 AM »
On top of the demolished ruins of NCSoft corporate HQ.

If you got the explosives and permit and a very very solid exit strat. you can make it happen. ;)

Steelclaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 01:22:03 PM »
Scale models for the buildings and a mad scientist shrink ray for the inhabitants.

Golden Ace

• Boss
  • Moon Zone Damn it!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 01:55:35 PM »
If you got the explosives and permit and a very very solid exit strat. you can make it happen. ;)

Win

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 07:36:28 PM »
Yes. We should level Pawtucket and build Atlas Park there. Drab place that Pawtucket is.

There was once a place called Pawtucket...

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
...who had a plan, but decided to chuck it....
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.