Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 3337 times)

JorReno

• Underling
Introducing Myself
« on: January 09, 2013, 02:05:12 PM »
Um...i couldn't find the Introduce yourself thread, so i'll just post here.
I registered over at MWM...just wondering what the difference is between this forum and that one?

:)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:23:55 PM by eabrace »

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »
Just noting that I split this from the topic it was originally posted to.  I went looking for another introduction thread (which I would have sworn I remember seeing around here somewhere), but I couldn't manage to scrounge it up.

Welcome to the Titan Network!

I registered over at MWM...just wondering what the difference is between this forum and that one?

The MWM forums are dedicated to one of the Plan Z efforts in development.  This forum is the home of the Titan Network and its affiliates (City Info Tracker, Paragon Wiki, Ouroboros Portal, Red Tomax, Faces) and tools developed and/or maintained by Titan Network (Mids, Sentinel, Icon).

Since the closure of the official forums, this has also become a refuge for those who played City of Heroes.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 02:56:53 PM »
welcome to the jungle.

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 04:41:18 PM »
Since the closure of the official forums, this has also become a refuge for those who played City of Heroes.

Yeah, this is *the* go-to fan community forum for CoH now.

Welcome.

8)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:24:47 PM by Arachnion »
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »
Um...i couldn't find the Introduce yourself thread, so i'll just post here.

Looks like you kicked one into existence without even trying. Welcome to being a superhero! ;D

And howdy, pleasure to meetcha :)

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:53:00 AM »
One more member come home to the family!
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 06:11:55 AM »
Welcome!  Stay a while!  Stay...FOREVER!!!   :o

Actually, that's not supposed to be as ominous-sounding as it sounds, but yeah, this is basically the blue-side collective of disenfranchised City of Heroes players.  (The red-side collective is here...)  Kick back and relax, and take a look around.  There are several types of folks who come here.  Some are involved in the SaveCoH efforts, such as the Task Forces to find an alternate studio to acquire the game, or the Boycott NCsoft folks.  Some are involved in development of a "Plan Z" project; that is, a spiritual successor to City of Heroes.  Some are just here to reminisce and keep in touch with other City of Heroes players, and discuss other games where people have scattered.  I like to think that everyone can find somewhere to fit in, even if you don't particularly want to be an activist, or even for that matter, active.

rodharris

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 04:55:28 PM »
hello ever one , Rod Harris , AKA Penny Pincher / Citizen Saint , I just want to say it's good to be on the forms with ever one and really great to hear that people are still talking CoH :)  CoH 5 and 1/2 yr. vet. .

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
  • I didn't leave Paragon City. They threw me out!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 06:36:44 PM »
Welcome to all our new/old friends who have found the new clubhouse. Drinks are on the left, cookies and chips are on the right. Grab a bean bag chair and settle in for a while (unless you're like me and bean bags are a BAD idea.)

You'll find a lot of familiar faces and some new ones. In fact, some of the same conversations have just picked up where they left off. Feel free to jump in when you get the urge to. The management is pretty laid back but they'll let you know when it's time to put the breaks on.

Glad to see you made it.
As long as somebody keeps making up stories for it, the City isn't gone.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »
hello ever one , Rod Harris , AKA Penny Pincher / Citizen Saint , I just want to say it's good to be on the forms with ever one and really great to hear that people are still talking CoH :)  CoH 5 and 1/2 yr. vet. .

*grins and waves* Howdy! Good to see ya, come on in. I'm sure you know everyone. Except me probably... I was a lot quieter on the old forums ;D

rodharris

• Underling
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 06:28:58 AM »
tnx triplash :)