Author Topic: Stand Up!!  (Read 5738 times)

Mazz vs The World

• Lieutenant
Re: Stand Up!!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 05:10:09 PM »
Who says they will lose their jobs for trying to HELP get COH back?? Why are you so dramatic like they will go broke trying to attempt to revive the game publically?? Explain this to me because I don't know what laws they would be breaking in assisting the community with getting the game back they love? What company would fire them for their passion of assisting game fans playing a game they created? Unless you're thinking I am saying they should just bad mouth NCSoft, quit their jobs and so fourth wtfreak are you implying that they would lose money or their jobs??

Arctic Force.

• Lieutenant
  • I am A Blaster.....Floors Fear Me!!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 05:34:30 PM »
Because of NDA's that have been signed. I have to sign them on occasion before I work on projects for the government and many corporations when my company is designing new facilities for them. If I openly talk about the project (s) or release the information to the public not only will I lose my job I will get sued. I am assuming that the former Paragon Devs have the same scenario.
One the biggest entertainment franchises was saved by a letter writing campaign. Now it has 4 spin-off tv shows an animated series, eleven movies plus 1 in the works, multiple games And pretty much started "Fan-Cons". Thanks Mr. Roddenberry  Earn free bitcoin

Mazz vs The World

• Lieutenant
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 05:51:20 PM »
Thanks for that, hopefully they will be able to speak up soon then. Contracts are always tricky, maybe I will start a gaming company that includes publishing and development under one roof hmm........ Thank you all for your opinions it was greatly appreciated enjoy your afternoon/night!!!!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 09:42:34 PM »
They're not magical flying unicorns...
(emphasis mine)

OK, I know what you mean, but I now automatically change that word to the other one in my head. Just throwin' that out there. :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

NecrotechMaster

• Elite Boss
  • is there a badge for that?
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2013, 10:11:54 PM »
(emphasis mine)

OK, I know what you mean, but I now automatically change that word to the other one in my head. Just throwin' that out there. :)

would "magical flying ponies" be any better? lol

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 12:17:27 AM »
Magical flying honey badgers.

They wouldn't care about some NDA!!!

But they do care about their badges. GET IT???

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 01:49:30 AM »
*groans*

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 08:32:42 AM »
Magical flying honey badgers.

They wouldn't care about some NDA!!!

But they do care about their badges. GET IT???

But.....but....you used one word.....but it also was another word......I need a nap......