Author Topic: To All the Games I've Loved Before...  (Read 3702 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: To All the Games I've Loved Before...
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 08:26:03 AM »
I'm having trouble thinking of a game I "loved".  I've played more games than I can remember.  There are numerous games I've spent what I'd call unhealthy amounts of time with.  But I can't really come up with any that I loved.  And since the thread title is a song:

~I play 'em and I trade 'em cuz to me they're all the same - I pop 'em into my drive just as a means to entertain
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
Re: To All the Games I've Loved Before...
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 09:57:38 AM »
I'll admit, I usually left CoH for short periods to try out "the new mmo", but it was the only game I always came back to.

I did this too, but I didn't leave to do it. Or more correctly I never unsubscribed, I'd not play CoH for weeks to try out some new game - Champions, DCUO, Aion, WoW, Secret World... but I always knew I'd be coming back, even before I left. So I didn't bother cancelling the subscription because chances were I'd be back before it would've run out anyway.