Author Topic: Fox offers "well wishes" to Firefly Universe Online  (Read 8290 times)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Fox offers "well wishes" to Firefly Universe Online
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 01:12:05 AM »
It's been pushed from ":gonk: :gonk:" range into "??????" range. Read the last couple posts by FUO on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FireflyUniverseOnline

It may, in fact, be real.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 10:22:35 PM »
I hadn't heard of these The Yes Men. I, for one, have added "firefly universe online" to my Google News feed, as classes start back up next week, taking the bulk of my time for active searching away from me. I will be doing some digging into these The Yes Men, though.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 12:20:46 AM »
I'm skeptical of a firefly game.  For me at least, the cast and writing made it so special, not really the universe so much.  Never the less, I hope it turns out well.
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 03:22:00 AM »
I expect that much like CoH, if there gets to be a 'town' for Browncoats to be in, they'll be in it, if only just to hang out and talk about Firefly.  With their 'no really, I would look like this if it were real!' avatars.

/I'd be a lot like Wash, I imagine.

Septipheran

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 06:57:34 AM »
Moral of the story: Be nicer to Fox.