Author Topic: City of Heroes  (Read 2502 times)

SpicyTaffy

• Underling
  • Want Some Taffy?
City of Heroes
« on: July 01, 2013, 07:02:33 PM »
Spicy Taffy will return to city of heroes and she will bring SlaiR with her.  :o

ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!! Forget all this (why this happened) and just understand it did.

Arena and PvP is what Made me stay around and of course my drunk friends :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 07:25:51 PM by SpicyTaffy »

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
Re: City of Heroes
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 01:07:21 AM »
Um...

I'mma go with Orange Sherbert is the right answer here.  Or possibly 42.  Not sure which, to be honest.

/Right on, though, the 'return' part. :)

ag88t88

• Lieutenant
  • Ice_Wall
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:57:18 PM »
Blue is the right answer, always. 

CoyoteSeven

• Boss
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:08:37 PM »
Blue is good. But sometimes you need the purple.

Spineshank

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 11:36:48 PM »
And Outnumbered will be waiting in RV, to throw sharks and then run away and giggle like a little schoolgirl.

Nyx Nought Nothing

• New Efforts # 11,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • Ha!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 12:57:50 AM »
And Outnumbered will be waiting in RV, to throw sharks and then run away and giggle like a little schoolgirl.

Ah, one of my favorite binds for that was, "local $target, meet Spirit Shark. Spirit Shark, meet $target. Play nice now."
So far so good. Onward and upward!

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 02:29:32 AM »
Did someone say purple?  8)

Absolute

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 02:54:50 AM »
I miss tabbing through all the tanks and scrappers to kill the blasters. Everything was so fast and intense. Blink while trying to watch your buff bar and end up dead.

If you spent years PvPing and years in that zone, it was hard for anyone to catch you off guard and kill you. I still remember the names of a few who always slipped away with a sliver of HP every time.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 05:23:23 AM »
Did someone say purple?  8)

I called mine Cookie! :D

Spineshank

• Underling
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 11:36:49 PM »
Haven't found any games that have even remotely the same fast-paced, personal, and versatile PvP as CoX had. Definitely what I miss the most.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 03:34:23 AM »
GRRRR!! I've tried to re-create this account's namesake - my first CoH toon - in CO, and had given up on finding close replacements for the upper- and lower-body pieces (or so I thought). So I set myself to create a new costume that I like. The trouble is, I keep finding myself wandering back to trying to find pieces that resemble the originals, because that's what he's SUPPOSED to look like, and it's making for a frustrating time! I WANT COH BACK!

EDIT: It figures. When I try to name him, CO chokes on the word "Firebug" - probably because of the three DC Comics characters by that name. Punctuating, such as "Fire-Bug", doesn't help. CoH let me use it; if we get CoH back, I wonder if I'll have to change the name there, too.

Odd: "Firefly" and "Raven" are DC characters, but CO allows those names. And I've seen a handful of other comics names in CO unaltered. I wonder what their criteria are for banning a name's use.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 11:42:33 PM by Super Firebug »
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.