Author Topic: Steam Winter sale  (Read 2004 times)

8 Ball

• Underling
Steam Winter sale
« on: December 21, 2012, 02:52:56 AM »
...is now on until Jan 5th, so y'know, go and get some insanely good buys over there :)

My best pick is Arkham city for $7.50 for the next few hours (all DLC at 75% off as well)

Starsman

• Elite Boss
Re: Steam Winter sale
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:07:15 AM »
Already got Arkham City for Xbox.

Not a HUGE deal but I got me Secret World for 23 bucks (-25%)

Was tempted with the THQ complete bundle for 25 bucks, but I already got most of the games I cared for in the Humble THQ bundle 2 weeks ago.

There are lots of tempting stuff. Still thinking if I should get the full Prince of Persia collection for 12 bucks...
For the sake of the community: please stop the cultural "research" in your attempt to put blame on the game's cancelation.

It's sickening to see the community sink that low. It's worse to see the community does not get it.

I'm signing off and taking a break, blindly hope things change.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 07:19:45 AM »
I picked up TSW for $7.50 US. Can't remember where. My year old system is already "out of date" for this game. I have until 6 Jan to remove my credit card info...
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Kuriositys Kat

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 03:10:23 PM »
I picked up TSW for $7.50 US. Can't remember where. My year old system is already "out of date" for this game. I have until 6 Jan to remove my credit card info...

:o  I  had to upgrade my Video card  last year and RAM this year but that was the only thing I did, my machine is almost 3 years old. Running Win 7 Premium 64 bit on a i5CPU 750 @2.67 GHz with 8 GB RAM handles every thing well.  DH system is older with slower CPU but same video card: NVidia GeForce GTX 470

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do!" - The Doctor