Author Topic: Here's an idea!!!  (Read 1763 times)

Mazz vs The World

• Lieutenant
Here's an idea!!!
« on: January 10, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »
Why are B&S and Aion the front runners on the NCSoft website?? This gives me the feeling that NCSoft is trying to downgrade when it comes to "americanized" looking games. Lets face it COH was one of their only games that resembled Americans. Perhaps this is a clue to why they shut COH down, I do recall multiple comments slandering koreans maybe they got sick of it? I'm just tired of the fight honestly they took the game away, they had a right too, now we all suffer for it. It's kind of sad we agreed to play the game by also agreeing that they owned the rights to it, but what else could we do? Not agree to the terms and consequently not be able to play anyway?? Back to the subject, I go to the website just to see what's going on there and the first 2 games I see are B&S and Aion. AION?? Really how is that game still active?? Meh.......................here's an idea, how about someone re-make COH but make all the characters resemble the characters physical features of the Aion/BS game then maybe NCSoft will open it back up??

Lucretia MacEvil

Re: Here's an idea!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 05:30:27 PM »
But would we really want to play it if our characters looked like that?

Arctic Force.

• Lieutenant
  • I am A Blaster.....Floors Fear Me!!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 05:34:33 PM »
I will not be assimilated
One the biggest entertainment franchises was saved by a letter writing campaign. Now it has 4 spin-off tv shows an animated series, eleven movies plus 1 in the works, multiple games And pretty much started "Fan-Cons". Thanks Mr. Roddenberry  Earn free bitcoin

Little Green Frog

• Boss
  • @Little Green Frog
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 06:11:11 PM »
CoH is gone to the americans!!!!!!!

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 07:27:15 PM »
Why are B&S and Aion the front runners on the NCSoft website?? This gives me the feeling that NCSoft is trying to downgrade when it comes to "americanized" looking games. Lets face it COH was one of their only games that resembled Americans. Perhaps this is a clue to why they shut COH down, I do recall multiple comments slandering koreans maybe they got sick of it? I'm just tired of the fight honestly they took the game away, they had a right too, now we all suffer for it. It's kind of sad we agreed to play the game by also agreeing that they owned the rights to it, but what else could we do? Not agree to the terms and consequently not be able to play anyway?? Back to the subject, I go to the website just to see what's going on there and the first 2 games I see are B&S and Aion. AION?? Really how is that game still active?? Meh.......................here's an idea, how about someone re-make COH but make all the characters resemble the characters physical features of the Aion/BS game then maybe NCSoft will open it back up??

Whoa. So, reopen CoX but make all of our avatars look like those in Bits and Tits?!!! You drive a hard bargain, dude. Talk about horns of a dilemma.... Yikes.  8)

I WILL ONLY DO THIS IF WE GET ACCESS TO THE XMAS BIG BIRD PIMP-COATS/CODPIECES!!!

Mazz vs The World

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
LOL, I was half joking...kind of.... I just miss the game I think I would play it if they reopened it and we all looked like balls of light lol. As long as I can be a purple light I'm fine!

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 07:16:29 AM »
Thing of Bigness will look very odd with gigantic, sashaying chesticles... but he must have the biggest everything on his costume, so...

/Gonna be a weird bio addition, but I'll manage to figure something out...
//Wonder how fly would work on the mammary gland action...
///Oh, no, even better... Super Jump.  Think about it.  "Ow, my face!"  Or maybe "Ow, my ears!", depending...

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 07:20:28 AM »
It's possible to have sexy toons in CoX. Apparently that's not good enough anymore. They must be disproportionally sexy.

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 07:23:23 AM »
It's possible to have sexy toons in CoX. Apparently that's not good enough anymore. They must be disproportionally sexy.
*Thinks of Desdemona *
Yeeessss....