Community > Task Force Hail Mary

I have been wondering this for a while now re: Buying CoH

<< < (5/7) > >>

Victoria Victrix:

--- Quote from: Kistulot on December 19, 2012, 06:21:24 AM ---Has anyone tried contacting Richard himself?

I may joke about how egotistical he can be (Seriously Richard, did you need Shamino AND Lord British?) but the man cares about his games. Have we seen what kind of resource he could be, if only informational or otherwise vis a vis NCSoft and CoH?

He could be a valuable ally, and he has every bit as much reason to want to take a game back as any of us. More, really besides any hiding devs. Tabula Rasa was one of his babies.

It seems worth giving him a wave.

--- End quote ---

It was inadvertently let slip to me that he was one of the first to turn up to offer to buy CoX.  He was summarily turned down by NCSoft.

Kistulot:

--- Quote from: Victoria Victrix on December 19, 2012, 06:34:59 AM ---It was inadvertently let slip to me that he was one of the first to turn up to offer to buy CoX.  He was summarily turned down by NCSoft.

--- End quote ---

Huh.

This tempts me to send him a great big fan mail expressing my appreciation.

Thanks for the 411! Hope I can find an email!

Segev:
While, obviously, the leadership team of the Phoenix Project are spending most of their free time on working on that effort, we, too, are in this for the long haul, and hope to see CoH restored. I doubt you'll ever be alone in this, VV; we'll still be out there, keeping an eye on it and answering calls to action as they come out, at the least. And, if we're successful in providing the services we hope to, the community might just stay active and engaged in ways few that have lost their central gathering place have.

Rae:
It's just occurred to me I've signed up for two long-haul projects.

Can I get air miles? ;)

Segev:
That's between you and your airline, Rae. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version