Author Topic: Champions Toons Revealed  (Read 110539 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Champions Toons Revealed
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2016, 02:50:09 AM »
tools/internet Options/Advanced/Multimedia/Show Pictures is how you turn off/on web pictures in Internet Explorer. It's a decent trick for saving bandwidth if you need to. I was getting random 20ish meg downloads from The Weather Channel's webpage just checking the weather due to their webpage is so bloated with videos and whatnot. It helps (usually!) when checking this thread too. Usually I can just r-click on the placeholder of the pic I want to view and hit 'show picture'. For some reason I didn't see the placeholder this time and I thought I turned pictures back on and refreshed too due to I was like 'where is the pic??' but I guess I didn't.

Latenite...

Dangit I already LOL'd twice on this. Once when I wrote the original comment and pictured smileyman with a cape and boots and once when I explained what had happened. Now it's like one of those jokes where if it has to be explained further and with more illustration then it musta not been that funny to begin with.

Sorrrrrry Nos..
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 02:55:23 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2016, 07:58:21 AM »
Lmao, no I'm wondering about the tongue?
:P
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2016, 01:34:58 PM »
:P

*show picture*
*show picture*

Arrrrrrrgh!

hehe
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #203 on: February 29, 2016, 05:57:23 AM »
Nos, your toon wouldn't happen to be named The Duck Knight would it...? Think I saw you in a Grab right before I logged tonite.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2016, 04:59:04 PM »
I didn't get a screenie.. but....

Some Faves:

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2016, 09:34:08 PM »
Nope, wasn't me.
I usually make sure, that copyright infringing costumes aren't seen by anyone in the game.
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2016, 03:21:58 AM »
Wow it looked JUST like you! I really thought it was you. Plus you even mention Batman in your sig.

Ah well.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 04:00:27 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

ATyger

• Underling
« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2016, 08:21:45 PM »

Goldilocks.

Goldilocks in flight.
The cosmos is also within us. We're made of star-stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself. - Carl Sagan

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2016, 08:56:47 PM »
Deeps is already perfection, when it comes to playing with Fire, however, since playing with Fire is just so darn fun..

Sol is finally born..

I had not looked at Goldilocks for awhile but now that I do I see I stole from his costume. Some of the furry parts make nice Flame images.. Sorry GL! I know I'll end up changing..

This costume was made on my second account that has 1 Freeform slot that I finally decided to use. It has only the default Silver account costume pieces as far as I can remember. Sol is currently level 11.
Some Faves:

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2016, 04:53:55 AM »
Cool

I mean

hotttttttttt.
Spess

ATyger

• Underling
« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2016, 08:40:06 PM »
I had not looked at Goldilocks for awhile but now that I do I see I stole from his costume. Some of the furry parts make nice Flame images.. Sorry GL! I know I'll end up changing..

This costume was made on my second account that has 1 Freeform slot that I finally decided to use. It has only the default Silver account costume pieces as far as I can remember. Sol is currently level 11.

Hey, no worries. :) Seems great minds do indeed think alike.
The cosmos is also within us. We're made of star-stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself. - Carl Sagan

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #211 on: November 15, 2016, 09:27:59 PM »
First of all... For some reason I can't do screenies without the UI. Again. This problem comes and goes. Screenies with the ui just aren't as good. These are just some quick snapshots in Ren Cen and this costume looks way better in game, but, I like it so much I had to share whatever I had and this is it!

First of all... this is old Kos(moz)

And now the glorious new...

The blue is off on his tail in the last pic for some reason - it looks like the other new pic in-game. The blue on his upper shoulders (sides are white) is off in both new pics. It matches his skin in-game - looks closer to original Kos.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:38:11 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2016, 09:53:22 PM »
I intended to play as a being of cosmic energy in raw form but I didn't really intend to run around naked.

Soooooo...

Kos evolves..

(My screenies are messed up again.. I have to take them with the UI or else they come out blank. Screenies With the UI come out dark and crummy. I touched this up some but think it looks way better in game).
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2016, 10:18:07 PM »
HA! I think I just figured out why my screenies come and go.. If I turn on Post Processing (I never do but I found it on recently and turned it back off), in Video Options, my screenies work again. If I turn Post Processing off... yup, blank screenies.

Post Processing makes the above pic look way worse than being dark. The water is just a bright blue glow.

fwiw...

Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2016, 02:06:57 AM »
Matchstix.....

Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2016, 07:07:30 PM »
I am perfectly happy with the original Matchstix, but, there are juuuust enough clipping issues (mostly out of sight) to make me want to try some changes. I then tossed on a Hi-Pan aura and went deer hunting. This would be the result.

Oh and his right eye blinks, which, is pretty cool. It can be seen blinking from the back or front. I almost went with the old-timey monocle, but, the blinking eye won me over.

Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #216 on: January 26, 2017, 03:15:37 PM »
This would be how I spent my holiday season this year 'irl'. It started the day after Christmas and culminated on New Years Day (a Sunday, no less..) with the destruction of a ... once very useful 60' oak outside my window, and, the log bombing of landscaping, new and very old, surrounding where I live (sorry no pics of that loveliness. I only took the ones I did because my old AG professor wanted them, and, I just happened to catch the tow truck driver and the log bomber are why they are there).

https://app.box.com/s/3clukaq8wpdnilsvakefi67uyt3pdch0 (shared online storage folder with nothing but harmless .jpg's..)

First I watched ancient forest that used to belong to my grandparents get levelled to make way for a new... garden. On the less muddy side of the fence would be a tow truck driver paid by my mentally challenged dad, and, my truck, which was pulled away After log bombs were dropped from more than 30' above (pic 4).

Meanwhile, (about right in the middle of the above action) this fun moment following a Smash was brought to you by CO....

And it is one I'm proud of. At the time I was only playing this guy (I remember having the conversation in my head "This is my least uber guy, why do I play him?") because I liked looking at him. I make mediocre costumes sometimes but I was really happy with this one and it just fits. I like his out of the ordinary build that manages to work, sometimes exceptionally well (after some practice..), too.

His name is Matchstix and he has swirly lil match heads surrounding him as his always-on aura. When he attacks he lights up on fire with a fire aura, and, his weapon is a large wooden stick with a red ball on the end.. Kinda matchsticklike. And, the stick makes fire. He can also make fire by stomping his foot (Absorb Heat) and has a couple of Fire based powers that make his lil matchstick hands flame up. He's 4' tall, his matchstick weapon is like 6' tall.

What a fantabulous game it is that it could entertain me, make me smile, and even be a lil bit proud even in one of my darker hours. Thanks CO!
Some Faves: