Author Topic: Champions Toons Revealed  (Read 110524 times)

Adipup

• Underling
  • interests include: dying and being dead
Re: Champions Toons Revealed
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2015, 10:33:45 PM »
okay, so, i'm at my computer again and i tried out the cape design

i think i like my current choice better, at the moment

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2016, 03:54:48 PM »
This would be a kinda dark but I liked it anyway pic of Reks, who, is about to ding 40, will probably get two pieces of Justice for the effort, and, is the first FF toon I have used a powerset (Electricity) twice with. Jooc is all about Gigabolt & 100' range. Reks, like Deeps, is more up close and personal.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2016, 03:00:23 AM »
Word is.... Reks is about to get his I dunno how many times total retcon. Every single time he changes powersets and looks, it fits, just have to see what happens next..

Meanwhile, Jooc has taken Reks' build and Deeps has taken back parts of his look. Rex was a child of Deeps and Jooc. He got an inspired variation of a look I used for Deeps for awhile and an inspired variation of a build from Jooc that was part Deeps' playstyle. That then inspired me to make Jooc even Joocier and his look and playstyle got an inspired upgrade and Deeps got his first major costume change since forever and finally has on shoes and put away his tail. As a nod to said tail.... he is wearing tails.

Anyway, word's spreading... there's a new Deeps in town.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2016, 03:08:28 AM »
Nice looking toon there, Xev. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2016, 02:23:25 PM »
Tyvm Kaos.

Deeps is my #1 so it is especially rewarding and fun to finally come up with something new that fits my vision of him. He for sure will not be losing his two-toed barefoot and rat-tail look either. Deeps is Senge from CoH. Senge and Jooc were always fighting for the #1 favorite spot in CoH and both had their own big shiny FUN button I could push whenever I played them. If Jooc carries on like he has, this tradition may continue. *fingers crossed* and new Jooc screenie coming  : )

Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2016, 10:51:50 PM »
This is the best I could find for Senge..

I can barely make out the bone & Skull boots and skull gloves and the yellow eyes in the belt skulls. He only has a red skull himself to simulate heat. Deeps has flaming hair since the beginning so I gave him the burnt skull that I always pictured with Senge.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:57:44 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2016, 10:47:18 PM »
I'm not proud...
:P
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 02:00:09 AM by Nos482 »
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2016, 02:37:24 PM »
*squint* It's a tiny pic but your toon seems to have a huge tongue. Slap a cape and some boots on 'em and he should be gtg.
Some Faves:

Mistress Bloodwrath

• Boss
  • Femme Fatale
« Reply #188 on: February 22, 2016, 01:59:42 AM »
What's a tiny pic?

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #189 on: February 22, 2016, 02:13:57 AM »
What's a tiny pic?

I think he means Darkwing Duck...

Mistress Bloodwrath

• Boss
  • Femme Fatale
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2016, 02:46:55 AM »
But that's not tiny at all.

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2016, 03:21:22 AM »
But that's not tiny at all.

Not to me either, but I'm guessing what he called a tongue is actually his bill?

Mistress Bloodwrath

• Boss
  • Femme Fatale
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2016, 03:45:32 AM »
Yeah, if you looked at it cross-eyed I guess.

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2016, 03:48:03 AM »
Yeah, if you looked at it cross-eyed I guess.

Lmao, I'm tempted to try, but I'm overtired so it'll hurt >_<

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #194 on: February 22, 2016, 07:29:43 AM »
I haven't seen Darkwing Duck; I assumed it was an inside reference to something about big tongues from the series.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2016, 09:56:36 AM »
I haven't seen Darkwing Duck; I assumed it was an inside reference to something about big tongues from the series.

What series?

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #196 on: February 22, 2016, 02:25:38 PM »
Umm..

I had web pictures turned off (I coulda swore I turned them back on..) so for the pic all I saw was....

I'm not proud...
 : P

hehe

I was like, hey, slap a cape and boots on that baby and you're gtg!

*ahem*

Nice hat! On the actual pic. Very Antonio Banderas, Zorro.

*shuffles off*

Some Faves:

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2016, 02:29:00 PM »
Umm..

I had web pictures turned off (I coulda swore I turned them back on..) so for the pic all I saw was....

hehe

I was like, hey, slap a cape and boots on that baby and you're gtg!

*ahem*

Nice hat! On the actual pic. Very Antonio Banderas, Zorro.

*shuffles off*

Oh good - that explains everything.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #198 on: February 22, 2016, 06:49:32 PM »
What series?

The Darkwing Duck series... isn't it a series? A movie? The animated whatever that had Darkwing Duck.

...but it's not a reference to that anyways.

I had web pictures turned off

How does one do that?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2016, 09:27:11 PM »
The Darkwing Duck series... isn't it a series? A movie? The animated whatever that had Darkwing Duck.

...but it's not a reference to that anyways.

How does one do that?

Lmao, no I'm wondering about the tongue?

But sure, Darkwing Duck was a series years ago last I heard, possibly a movie also.