Author Topic: Group-Shots  (Read 16440 times)

Timelord Tom

• RIP Timlord
  • Lieutenant
    • Paragon Radio Gallifrey
Re: Group-Shots
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2013, 01:40:07 PM »
Those of you on Facebook may have already seen this one... all the toons I managed to save via Sent +

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2013, 02:31:17 PM »
CCCP REPRESENT!

Commissar Zach "Bestial Boy" Marlowe, Russian Battler, Commissar Bella "Belladonna Aura" Dawn Parker, Hyperstrike

???

That's not me!

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 02:36:32 AM »
You both had toons with the same name, it appears.  Larry's was on Pinn.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Valtyr

• Finder of Lost CatGrrls
  • Boss
  • Not From Around Here
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 07:26:31 PM »
I cannot express how happy I am that programers and coders and the sundry creative types who have been fiddling with democode all this time have made me. Thanks to Sentinel Plus and Icon and everyone. You've made the unpossible a reality. Without all of this knowledge and all of these tools, the following could have never been done - at least not without a lot of coordination with perfect strangers.

Up first is my primary roster. Most of my characters from Virtue.

This was my first group shot I put together, before Icon and DEMOlition, based off of demos I'd made in the closing weeks.

From left to right:

Niviene, Evestar, Azeriel, Corsaire, Dragon Scythe, Metajoule, Findsman, Feather Blade, Miss Danger, Percy Blake, Susie-Droid, Velvet Soul, Alexa Strong, Alacritas, Prydwen, Maiden Justice, Newsgirl, Dory James, Dizzy James, Xiao Quan, LaMorte, Calamity Catie Angel Seven, Mr Impervium

Next is a face off between good and evil:

LaMorte vs Azeriel in what's left of Cimerora

Here is a collaberation with wei yau and me. The red coated tin toy soldiers and Li'l Wooden Boy aflame are his characters and seeing a previous image he made with them gave me the idea of who could oppose him and his nefarious schemes.

And here yet another confrontation but this time between the scheming and ultraviolent Xiao Quan (in the closing days of CoH I finally realized she's kind of the evil [or more evil, depending on your view] and more violent Lara Croft) and the guardians of a robbed temple trying to get their relics back.

Greyhawke

• Underling
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 05:37:01 AM »
Any chance some of you could share the demo files used to create these group shots? It would really help those of us less talented people learn how to put some of these together. And those not interested in learning could probably at least sub in their own heroes/ teams pretty easily.

I'd love to see the demofiles for the shots posted by eabrace, dabrinka, Timlord_Tom, BobMc and ThorsAssassin, as well as any other group shots and demofile combos that anyone would care to share.

Valtyr

• Finder of Lost CatGrrls
  • Boss
  • Not From Around Here
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2013, 10:07:54 AM »