Author Topic: Group-Shots  (Read 16439 times)

wei yau

• Boss
Re: Group-Shots
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 02:21:36 PM »
Does it say something about me when I  squee the Science Ninja Gatchaman pic while everyone else is talking about Angel? :-\

GO GATCHAMAN GO!

Does it say something about me when I'm saddened that the Brony-bait pic I posted didn't attract anyone?

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »
Does it say something about me when I'm saddened that the Brony-bait pic I posted didn't attract anyone?

Well, let's see.

Did you:

A. Post that pic to hopefully find other bronies here? If so, I advise you go to an actual (brony) community for them, no offense :P

B. Post that pic hoping someone would get mad, or at least talk about it? People here are far too mature to be mad over bronies.

;)
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 08:38:31 PM »
GO GATCHAMAN GO!

Human form versions of MLP characters would be harder to identify right off the bat to begin with even if you were a MLP fan while tributes to popular shows staring a human cast are must easier to identify.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

wei yau

• Boss
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2012, 09:30:31 PM »
Well, let's see.

Did you:

A. Post that pic to hopefully find other bronies here? If so, I advise you go to an actual (brony) community for them, no offense :P

B. Post that pic hoping someone would get mad, or at least talk about it? People here are far too mature to be mad over bronies.

;)

I'll take "?  ;)"

"Justice is Magic" is one of my favorite teams I've built in CoH and therefore, I am always proud to show them off.  I'm especially happy when someone else gets *it", that's all.

In the end, I'm just tickled pink to be able to make demo screenies featuring all of my guys together.  It's a lot of fun for me and I'll likely continue to spam the forum with my work.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2012, 04:48:39 AM »
I actually figured out that it was MLP themed but I don't know enough about MLP to identify more than a couple of the characters, so I thought I would sit quiet and not expose my ignorance.

Gatchaman, however....even in the HORRIBLE "Battle of the Planets" incarnation, I loved.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 05:23:06 AM »
Ah. Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets. My first anime. I distinctly remember running home from school to watch it and playing it on the playground....
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

ThorsAssassin

• Boss
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 05:49:31 PM »
Here is one I have been working on for my Villain group. Enemies to Thor's Assassin.

The Shadow Syndicate.

I have the biography to the group and individual biographies over on my site if ya care to read it - http://thorsassassin.com/2012/12/19/the-shadow-syndicate/

wei yau

• Boss
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 07:03:28 PM »
That is a sinister looking bunch.  Judging by his Rogues Gallery, Thor's Assassin must be quite the opponent.

Kuriositys Kat

• Lieutenant
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2012, 12:51:14 AM »

PPD SWAT team

All AR blasters and a single emp fender.  The emp fender was never needed.  We moved through the Hollows like a John Deere harvesting wheat.

Just out of curiosity (bad KK no salmon for you) what was the fenders secondary?
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do!" - The Doctor

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2012, 03:10:58 AM »
This image of most of the characters active in our SG at the time was created years ago now by taking demo files of each character and copy/pasting their costumes into a master demo file I created by hand using Excel to determine the placement of each character.  I really should update it since I have quite a few other characters to add to the image now.  I should also make a similar image with my villains.

As an aside, if I ever managed to fill all of the predetermined positions I'd calculated, it would look something like this:

Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

ThorsAssassin

• Boss
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 03:31:39 AM »
That is a sinister looking bunch.  Judging by his Rogues Gallery, Thor's Assassin must be quite the opponent.

I made TA pretty powerful but with some specific weaknesses yeah. He is a Godkiller so I had to create a group that would give him a more than capable challenge. Like Steinn has the ability to drive his foes mad with a stare. TA is susceptible to any psionics and is wreckless when he goes into a berserker rage. Krisium can control the minds and body of his foes and have them do his bidding. And Alan Hawk can read minds.

These things together with some of the 5's weaknesses make it fun to go back and forth with.

That is to say nothing of Lokie who has basically toyed with TA throughout the ages with his mind control. :)

Got some art of them of in my art thread - http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,7326.msg94649.html#msg94649
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 03:39:04 AM by ThorsAssassin »

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 05:56:01 AM »
Just out of curiosity (bad KK no salmon for you) what was the fenders secondary?

I was VERY fond of rad (still am) so I believe it was emp/rad. 
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

ThorsAssassin

• Boss
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 05:02:13 PM »
Here is a group shot of my old SG Legends of Justice. This was taken about 20 minutes before the servers went down.

and here is the full SG pic done up by Cassandra Storm:

Sparky

• Minion
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 03:31:38 AM »
Here is one of my super groups consisting of a few of my alts: The Mighties.

From left to right: Mighty Merman, Mighty Mystic, Might Martian, Mighty Manimal(back), Mini Might(front), Miss Might and Mighty Mind.

ThorsAssassin

• Boss
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2012, 05:55:54 PM »
Looking great Sparky, is that in a supergroup base?

Megajoule

• Lieutenant
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »
That would be the Praetorian auction house, if I'm not mistaken, in Imperial City.

BobMc

• Lieutenant
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 10:16:34 PM »
My wife and I have alts all over the place.

For a long time, we would alternate our regular playing on quieter servers, with playing  our Freedom server Holiday Heroes SG - full of Holiday Themed characters for all seasons, at times when the server wasn't so busy.

We started out one winter, and then added characters as each holiday season approached, leaving characters alone until their season came, except for Anniversary badges.

Note: "Naughty List Ninja" and "Santas Helpa" had just become Heroes at the end of last year's play having originally started long ago on villain-side. (NLN=Energy/Energy Stalker ---SH=Robot/Traps MM)

The Gingerbreads, Autumn, and Patriotic characters are all 50's, the rest are late 20's to late 30's in level.

We have a similar group Villain-side that we didn't play as often "Holiday Hooligans SG"
The final line of a post  by Sweet_Sarah on Liberty
"Together we entered a city of strangers, we made it a city of friends, and we leave it a City of Heroes."

wei yau

• Boss
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2012, 03:18:45 AM »
The Gingerbreads are absolutely brilliant!

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2012, 12:31:31 PM »
I thought this was pretty clever..a reindeer and a lamb!

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

wei yau

• Boss
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »
The Legio Praetoria

These are Praetorian versions of The Justice League, The Avengers and The Watchmen

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:07:11 PM by wei yau »