Author Topic: Let's play word association!  (Read 105753 times)

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
Re: Let's play word association!
« Reply #380 on: November 26, 2013, 02:25:33 AM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #381 on: November 28, 2013, 10:22:36 PM »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #382 on: November 28, 2013, 11:50:11 PM »
animated grim reaper....

8)

This is one of the best looking costumes I've seen in quite a while.  :)
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #383 on: November 29, 2013, 11:31:45 PM »
Kurt rocked that coat (and the rest of his leathers) in Escape from LA

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #384 on: February 27, 2014, 02:25:34 PM »
Mad Mel rocked that coat and leathers in 'Mad Max'.

8)
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #385 on: February 28, 2014, 01:25:34 PM »
On the distaff side, Halle Berry did the lathers justice as Storm

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #386 on: February 28, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »
I wonder...

storm vs..

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #387 on: March 05, 2014, 11:51:28 AM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #388 on: March 05, 2014, 07:38:09 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #389 on: March 06, 2014, 10:33:08 PM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #390 on: March 08, 2014, 08:16:44 AM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #391 on: March 11, 2014, 08:17:32 PM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #392 on: March 12, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #393 on: March 14, 2014, 07:02:01 PM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #394 on: March 15, 2014, 06:10:43 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #395 on: March 21, 2014, 11:03:09 PM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #396 on: March 22, 2014, 08:25:24 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #397 on: March 23, 2014, 08:29:55 AM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #398 on: March 24, 2014, 05:41:39 PM »

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #399 on: March 25, 2014, 03:37:10 AM »

/We should retitle this "Let's play 1000 words association!"