Author Topic: Let's play word association!  (Read 105334 times)

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Re: Let's play word association!
« Reply #220 on: April 05, 2013, 08:15:10 PM »
You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain... and an athlete... and a basket case... and a princess... and a criminal... does that answer your question?

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #221 on: April 05, 2013, 11:11:35 PM »
What I want to see is MORE COWBELL...
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2013, 02:09:11 PM »
Hi Healix, hi gang, yeah I'd like more Joseph Campbell too!

Eh?  What's that you said?  No, I'm not hard of hearing at all!
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2013, 03:13:48 PM »
What? You're hardly wearing a doll? You kids and your weird hippy talk. Get off my lawn.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2013, 01:50:29 PM »
What? You're hardly wearing a doll? You kids and your weird hippy talk. Get off my lawn.
Your Lawn? Oh dude, I had no idea I was on your grass!  I'm so sorry and did not intend ever to trespass.  A Doll?  Heck, no!  What I'm wearing is called a DOYLIE (at least that's what fashionistas tell me this shirt is called..... 
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #225 on: April 07, 2013, 11:36:57 PM »
You're talking to the Fashionistas? I thought Kim Possible had put them in the clink a while back...

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
  • I didn't leave Paragon City. They threw me out!
« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2013, 12:04:00 AM »
HOGAN!!!!
As long as somebody keeps making up stories for it, the City isn't gone.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #227 on: April 08, 2013, 12:23:23 AM »
Heroes!!!!

Merseine

• Boss
« Reply #228 on: April 08, 2013, 02:12:54 AM »
/em holdtorch

houtex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #229 on: April 09, 2013, 01:08:57 AM »
Um... exactly why did you bring up oysters?  Although, fried, they are quite tasty, I admit.

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
« Reply #230 on: April 09, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »
And that brings me back to the radio missions featuring 'the cult of the blue Oyster." 

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #231 on: April 09, 2013, 11:24:45 PM »
The Radio!!!!!  RadioOOOOOO!!!!!  Radio Free Opportunity!  (Yes, my favorite Red side missions always came from The Radio!!!!)

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2013, 12:17:09 AM »
The Radio!!!!!  RadioOOOOOO!!!!!  Radio Free Opportunity!  (Yes, my favorite Red side missions always came from The Radio!!!!)

Ooooh.... I hate to tell you, my friend, but Video Killed Arrested the Radio Star. Sorry :-\

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #233 on: April 10, 2013, 12:21:32 AM »
Ooooh.... I hate to tell you, my friend, but Video Killed Arrested the Radio Star. Sorry :-\
  Hee, hee LMAO!!!!!!  and thanks for that strike thru!! That was AWESOME!!!

From Video I'll go Back In Time to MIMEO!!!!

Merseine

• Boss
« Reply #234 on: April 10, 2013, 03:01:28 AM »
Remember those blue-inked mimeographed sheets we used to get in school? How the first thing you did as you were handing papers down the row of seats was to take a long sniff of that wonderful solvent smell?

Yeah...sort of dates me, I know.  This was before Xerox, but after (just barely after) the invention of movable type.
/em holdtorch

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
« Reply #235 on: April 10, 2013, 04:03:43 AM »
Dry erase markers sort of remind me of that smell. And I object! We had movable type at least a good decade before that...

houtex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #236 on: April 10, 2013, 04:10:54 AM »
OOOOOhhh that smell.... Can't you smell that smell?  OOoohhh that smell...  the smell of death surrounds youuuu...

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #237 on: April 10, 2013, 04:16:15 AM »
Oh my goodness!  You mean the wind has shifted and one can smell the stockyards in Omaha, Nebraska?!

Too bad the nose knows, when it would rather forget....   :o

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #238 on: April 10, 2013, 10:48:32 AM »
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The nose knows!    No wait.... that's not it.....

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #239 on: April 10, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »
Lamont Cranston!!!!!     8)       
That answer is worth 500 points, right?
 Man, that "Name that Movie Quote" game can be tough, but I like this Word Association game since it seems like I am never wrong and have only correct answers.  ;D