Author Topic: The "I'm gonna go hunt..." Alphabet Game  (Read 120226 times)

Merseine

• Boss
Re: The "I'm gonna go hunt..." Alphabet Game
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2013, 11:43:40 PM »
I'm gonna go find a Pink Polka-dot Prom dress to go with my Purple Parasol...and of course I'll have on my Pearls and Probably a Pendant, but  I'll be wanting to get home and slip into my Paisley Pajamas and continue to Post fun stuff in this forum.
/em holdtorch

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2013, 01:27:52 PM »
My baggy surf pants can only be from Quicksilver!
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #202 on: March 24, 2013, 12:57:18 AM »
Running in my Running Gear we shall see whether I can Flash by your Quicksilver.....
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2013, 02:03:02 AM »
I, on the other hand, am in no hurry, so I'll be wearing Sensible Shoes.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2013, 06:31:45 AM »
*Pulls a turtleneck up over his nose and a toque down to his eyes, then runs around pretending he's a ninja*

Merseine

• Boss
« Reply #205 on: March 24, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
Gotta have some Unusual Underwear for this hunt. 

I leave it as an exercise for the student to decide what that Unusual Underwear is.
/em holdtorch

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2013, 01:50:48 PM »
I'm going to go for a nice sophisticated geek chic, and slide on a pair of velvet slippers with Space Invaders aliens embroidered on the toes.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2013, 01:58:35 PM »
I think I'll wear the matching Space Invaders woolen Wristbands to complete my new look.
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Merseine

• Boss
« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2013, 03:29:19 PM »
I would wxpect that my space exploration suit, which of course is made of excellent extended-wear fabric, is exactly what is needed at this point. 
/em holdtorch

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »
I would wxpect that my space exploration suit, which of course is made of excellent extended-wear fabric, is exactly what is needed at this point.

(*bows in awe to Merseine, while muttering aloud something from Wayne's World and eagerly waits to see what the next Titan will do with the Letter "Y"....  *)   :)

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2013, 11:16:40 PM »
We end this round with me donning my Zoot Suit, complete with Panama hat, gold watch with chain, and spectator shoes.
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Merseine

• Boss
« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2013, 02:28:50 AM »
Aaaannnnnndddd.... it looks like it's time for a new topic. 

How about we go looking for people - past, present and SciFi future - standard rules apply.  First or last name is fine, as long as it fits the alphabetical next-ness of the game. 

So...here's the start.

If I could choose anyone to hunt for, my obvious first choice is Amelia Earhart.
/em holdtorch

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »
Since we are just past the Ides of March, I shall go looking for (Marcus Junius) BRUTUS the Younger.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »
Does it have to be a real person? Cause I think somebody finally needs to find that Carmen Sandiego chick already. She's starting to give the ACME Detective Agency a bad name.

Merseine

• Boss
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2013, 12:58:21 PM »
Does it have to be a real person? Cause I think somebody finally needs to find that Carmen Sandiego chick already. She's starting to give the ACME Detective Agency a bad name.

To some people, Carmen *is* a real person - so yeah...fine with me!  :)

And to show just how important the "the fundamental interconnectedness of all things" is, I'll go looking for Dirk Gently.
/em holdtorch

houtex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2013, 03:47:41 AM »
I would really really like to find Ender Wiggin, because that'd mean I'd either be on the Battle School orbiting platform, or on Lusitania.  I would actually love to be on Lusitania, seriously.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2013, 04:39:17 PM »
I bet the principal would love to know where Ferris Bueller mucked off to that day he called in "sick".

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2013, 08:49:22 PM »
Anyone who has ever read "The Prophet" will understand why I'd love to find Kahlil Gibran and spent time talking to him.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #218 on: April 01, 2013, 01:26:38 AM »
Anyone who has ever read "The Prophet" will understand why I'd love to find Kahlil Gibran and spent time talking to him.
I have indeed read Kahlil Gibran's the Prophet and thus should you find him and hang out with him, why then HEALIX I shall have to Hunt you up, so as to Hang out with both you and Gibran.  ;)

houtex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #219 on: April 01, 2013, 03:28:46 PM »
Sort of a reverse hunt, but Inigo Montoya finally did hunt down that six-fingered man...