Author Topic: Zero to Awesome -- Archived Market Forum Thread  (Read 949 times)

Shinobu

• Minion
  • aka Shinobu
    • Shinobu's City of Heroes Journal
Zero to Awesome -- Archived Market Forum Thread
« on: December 09, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »

http://postalvalhalla.blogspot.com/2012/12/zero-to-awesome-reposted-fromaug-2-2011.html

Just finished reposting my entire Zero to Awesome thread from the CoH Market Forums on my own blog at postalvalhalla.blogspot.com.  I have the second Zero to Awesome 2  thread to repost, maybe by next week, I don't know.  It's a bit of work.  ^_^

Reposted complete with all the original pictures for anyone that cares!  The above link goes to the first post.

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
Re: Zero to Awesome -- Archived Market Forum Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 09:05:55 PM »
I also did this, started with no toons on Justice redside, created a stalker, finished up 6 weeks later with a pimped out lvl 50, 3BN in the bank and a fully functional base with a load of IOs put away in it.

corvus1970

• Elite Boss
  • A true ruler is as moral as a Hurricane.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 10:13:06 PM »
I did something similar. As I mentioned elsewhere, on the morning of November 2nd, I rolled up "I L L Y R I A", and started playing. By Sunday the 4th she was already level 37. By early, early Saturday the 10th she hit level 50. And by Thanksgiving weekend she had unlocked and empowered every one of her incarnate slots. In the end she got her Alpha and Lore slots to Tier-3, her Hybrid slot to Tier-2, and her Interface and Judgement slots maxed-out at Tier-4.

She also has two distinct builds fully IO'd with over a week remaining before shutdown. No purples though. I sold all the purples that dropped for more INF.

Three night's before shutdown I emptied all IO's out two of my own SG bases on 2 servers and dropped them into the market for 1 INF each. A lot of em sold, and I wished I had done it sooner.
... ^o^CORVUS^o^
"...if nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do."
http://corvus1970.deviantart.com/

Shinobu

• Minion
  • aka Shinobu
    • Shinobu's City of Heroes Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 11:19:13 PM »
Yeah, I gave away quite a lot of stuff, but I still ended the game with hundreds and hundreds of IOs in my base and billions on my characters still.  Probably should have found a way to give more of it away.