Author Topic: Need info on CoX issues  (Read 974 times)

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
Need info on CoX issues
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:38:05 PM »
I'm looking for "issue" (as in game update) overviews for issues 3, 12, 20 and 23. They're gone from Google Cache, unfortunately.

I also need the dates (if known) on which each issue was pushed to beta and test servers, as well as what issues were present in each boxed release of the game.

This information is needed to construct a list of issues for purposes of demo record compatibility and availability of each issue from boxed releases of the game (since the game client is no longer downloadable, obviously)

Nevermind boxed releases - looks like that's on the Wiki already. Still need overviews for those 3 issues and beta/test dates for everything but Resurgence
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:49:52 AM by The Fifth Horseman »
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
Re: Need info on CoX issues
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 08:45:52 PM »
Did you look on PW?

http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Issues

Just throwin it out there.
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »
No beta/test dates there, unfortunately. :)
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 12:09:21 AM »
No beta/test dates there, unfortunately. :)

Issue 12:
Closed Beta testing on the Training Room for Issue 12 started April 8, 2008.
On May 6th, 2008, the Training Room was opened up for Issue 12 Open Beta.
Issue 12 was released to the Live Servers on May 20, 2008.

Issue 23:
On April 6, 2012, the Beta Server was opened up for VIP Open Beta.
Issue 23 was released to the Live Servers on Thursday, May 31, 2012.

If I remember correctly, Issue 3 came before open beta testing for each issue was a regular thing.  But that may actually just be a matter of me not yet being aware of such things at the time.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

JadeFalcon

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 09:57:32 PM »
Issue 3 and 12 overviews can still be found here

Didn't see anything for issue 23, looks like it dead ends in 2011 and they redirect to the sunset page.