Author Topic: Relic of the Sentai Force  (Read 5647 times)

dishdude

• Underling
  • Triumph Server - @Sentai Crimson
Relic of the Sentai Force
« on: December 07, 2012, 01:14:33 AM »
There was a supergroup in the Triumph Server called the Sentai Force, an homage to the colorful Japanese superhero teams better known as Power Rangers in America. Specifically, I was Sentai Crimson, Sentai Celadon, and Sentai Phantom. I'm hoping to find similar a similar supergroup in either DC Universe Online or Champions Online. Does anybody know of a group, or is a member of one?

Kaiser Tarantula

• Elite Boss
  • @Nerva
Re: Relic of the Sentai Force
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 05:10:28 AM »
If you found the SG in CO, I'll be happy to roll a character to join it.  It has to be a free archetype character though, since I'm not subbed.  I could play Red (The Inferno), Blue (The Glacier), or White or Gold (The Radiant).  Possibly other colors based on The Soldier, The Unleashed, or The Mind.  I would rather not play The Behemoth, as I already have a Behemoth character.

dishdude

• Underling
  • Triumph Server - @Sentai Crimson
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 05:57:47 PM »
Haven't found it yet. I'll keep looking. If anybody else can find it, please let me know.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »
The actual supergroup is long since defunct, but I feel compelled to post this video. Who knows, maybe similar groups still exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1l8dfqFv1s

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 07:19:40 PM »
Okay. That video is MADE OF AWESOME.

jzzranime

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 04:03:35 AM »
SENTAI FORCE ASSEMBLE!

Now that CoH might actually make a return, I'm looking for some of the old members to begin rebuilding the supergroup.
Saw this old post and wanted to take a chance someone might see it. I know a few members were semi-active on the forum from time to time. I'll keep an eye out on various forums and attempt to contact those who's info I still have.
-Your Friendly Medic, Sentai Firebrick