Author Topic: Who is she??????? Loremasters help.  (Read 1149 times)

blackjak

• Elite Boss
Who is she??????? Loremasters help.
« on: January 02, 2013, 11:28:43 PM »
I have asked this before (too many times, really) and I  ask it here again despite the obsessiveness of it.

Who was Pristine? The poor girl was so bad off she was ALWAYS on a gurney in AP's hospital...

I loved her name and costume and I  would always scream "noooooo!" When someone else was there with me.
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
  • I didn't leave Paragon City. They threw me out!
Re: Who is she??????? Loremasters help.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 12:59:09 AM »
To the best of my knowledge, she did not exist prior to the destruction of Galaxy City. One of the interesting things about her was that she wasn't always there.
As long as somebody keeps making up stories for it, the City isn't gone.

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 01:26:19 AM »
Eeenteresting...

I smell dev mind tricks.

I figured she had to be one of their ideas, but which one...? I was always facinated that know one could tell me anything about her.
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 01:50:07 AM »
Write it down for the next time Posi does an AMA for City of Heroes. Speaking of which, we need a thread collecting questions... or did we already have one?

Ah well, we have time. It won't be until April.