Author Topic: Rangle Plot Reports  (Read 4902 times)

Impish Kat

• Underling
Rangle Plot Reports
« on: December 06, 2012, 11:09:47 AM »
Seen on Steam....

Beware... He is out there.... Plotting

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
Re: Rangle Plot Reports
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 07:24:47 AM »
Rangel plots major tax hike

*puts on hiking clothes and backpack*
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 11:43:10 PM »
Bump, I think?  :o

It's not a Rangle Plot, for one simple reason.

It's all a Nemesis Plot.  ;)
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 09:47:14 PM »
So THAT'S where they are all buried....
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Profit

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »
Bump, I think?  :o

It's not a Rangle Plot, for one simple reason.

It's all a Nemesis Plot.  ;)

Nemesis only has plots because Rangle whispers in his ear.

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 06:35:43 PM »

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 09:46:07 PM »

Actually those are RanglePlot Inc. earbud headphones.

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 08:09:25 PM »
No, they are NemeSony earplugs....

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 03:02:01 PM »
Yes, we all know that Nemesis (and/or his detractors) wanted us to believe that "everything" was (or could be) a Nemesis Plot.  I recall pop game hint reminders that "not everything is a Nemesis plot" and while that might be heresy to some, since it came from the game designers I accepted it as gospel.  Now I will be among the first to admit that the Prussian Prince of Automatons was very clever and certainly did concoct many plots (the best of which was written about and published by Arcanaville); however, Rangle PlotsTM have a distinctly ineffable character.   Unlike myself, they are mostly odorless.  Like moi at times they are tasteless.  No, the persistent genius that PROVED Rangle PlotsTM were real was the 100% steadfast denial that they exist.

I mean seriously, @Rangle M Down, just who did you think you were fooling?  If newbie me who started playing under Issue 15 the first ever MMO I ever got into could and did have plots (and I did!) do you honestly expect me to believe a senior veteran player such as yourself didn't?!?!

I believe there is some pesky U.S. jurisprudence protecting spouses from testifying for or against one another--I mean, yeah, I can say "conflict of interest"--however in this case I would like to call Mrs. Rangle M Down a.k.a. @Impish Kat to the stand to testify; for tho it has been a while, I am certain I saw with my own eyes,  ladies and gentlemen, PHOTOGRAPHIC Screen-shot evidence that Rangle PlotsTM not only exist but exist in ABUNDANCE!!!!!  Don't let him bamboozle you again that there are no "Rangle PlotsTM" for that is tantamount to saying Lord Nemesis is equally Plot-free!!!!  Don't believe it!!!!!

Oops!  My bad; Impish Kat already posted The TRUTH on  12/6/12.    *wanders off in search of a glass of water and one of the finest placebos money can buy*  8)
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »
LOL