Author Topic: WoW Roll Call  (Read 3482 times)

Xieveral

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Boss
WoW Roll Call
« on: December 04, 2012, 01:23:08 AM »
I figure, I can't be the only one over there.

Character: Delnadian (Priest- shadow/disc)
Faction: Horde
Realm: Sisters of Elune

Character: Amirithen (Mage- fire/arcane)
Realm: Sisters of Elune

Character: Shumira (my baby druid, I'm still figuring it out)
Realm: Moon Guard
?RSN = CKN(CRS.ROD)

RSN = GLR(EMP.MCL)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: WoW Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 06:23:43 AM »
I'm on Velen server, Alliance & Horde. Colanai (retadin) is my main Alliance character. Kelene (boomkin) and Aggelakis (shammy) are my main secondary characters. I have a zillion other characters, constantly deleting and making new ones, just like all the other games I play. Altoholic to the core.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

beveri8469

• Boss
  • still inside atlas park hospital waiting to leave
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »
i got a few toons on kirin tor that i play alot between both accounts. i remade the SG from CoH on Wow and got it to lvl5 so far myself(its a solo Guild, just me. lol)
@Eternal Twilight
Now in Paragon

Zephaniah

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 10:31:42 PM »
I mostly play Alliance on Farstrider.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 10:18:06 AM »
I have decided to start farming Molten Core for the paladin T1 gear, Lawbringer, on my Draenei paladin. Except for the shoulders (pally shoulders SUCK), this is my favorite pally set in the game. With transmogrification, my awesome lv90 gear can now look like the gear I used to covet (and never got to have because I couldn't do/didn't want to do 40-mans) back when I first started playing!
http://www.wowpedia.org/Lawbringer_Armor

I went through tonight and ended up with the chest piece and a couple blue drops that will sell for a couple hundred gold maybe, if I'm lucky. I miss the pre-MoP days where you ended up with a few hundred gold from the mass of bosses (on top of the auctionable items), but they only drop like two gold per teammate now. Sad face.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 11:15:04 AM »
I started WoW back around the time it came out, played off and on for *maybe* two months and found it got tedious around level 14 and quit (and the fact that the auto-decline duels option wasn't working/implemented didn't help).  I came back much later when they offered me a free trial for the Blood Elf and Neo-Tauren expansion.  I had a better experience - the game didn't get tedious for me til around level 26, after which I found it began to drag and I ditched it again.  Pandaria look interesting to me, but not enough to drag me back for another go.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 03:25:49 PM »
Aside from the terrain and zone changes in Cataclysm, it's held my attention on one Alliance character to level 40. Horde side, I'm only to level 20. I picked up a Battlechest and time card right before Black Friday, so I really didn't devote much time to it. Played with a friend from another state for a bit, played a little with a couple my Friday Night friends, soloed for a few hours, nothing too strenuous. It had been a couple of years since I'd played, and my prior account had been locked for one of their imaginary, semiannual "security breaches," so I had to make a new account. Anyway, it didn't take a whole lot of time or effort to get that far. A lot of stuff that I remember from pre-Cataclysm is either gone or seriously nerfed. It's totally repetitive, though.

I wasn't ever really much for dungeons and large-scale teaming, but there was a dungeon in Westfall where you end up killing a pirate at the end. Post-Cataclysm, his daughter is a "big bad" in that zone. I thought that was a nice touch. At least the writers are doing a decent job on the game.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 02:29:00 AM »
I still have one of these sitting at my desk, unopened.

I bought it when Comp USA was closing all of their brick and mortar stores, just in case I ever decided to play WoW.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 02:45:30 AM »
hmmm WoW. Had fun there with the community and plenty of people, sometimes too many and I get overwhelmed with people, but haven't been there since 2004-2005. I think my game taste/ability to deal with community and team based content have change drastically within that time period and probably wont enjoy myself at all anymore.

Have fun there. That is one game that is probably will be around for years to come as long as they keep raking in millions of players and be indispensable as a game to Blizzard. They must be doing something very right to attract as many players as they have there. Just need a super hero game to recreate that magic that WoW conjured up. Will it be a Plan Z game?