Author Topic: Last screenshot request?  (Read 1288 times)

Heckfire

• Underling
Last screenshot request?
« on: December 02, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »
This is gonna sound like an odd request: I am looking for if anyone got a screenshot of Virtue server Pocket-D, the first/main one, not 2 or 3, at the moment the servers went offline WITH the chat box.

See, I played the character Grimchurch and, every time I got mapserved that night, when I'd come back on, I'd /Shout "I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN, YE'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN!" Stupid, I know...but that LAST time I got on in Pocket-D, I got off one final shout of that to the zone and the servers shut off, meaning my stupid little shout was the LAST THING "heard" in the main Virtue server Pocket-D instance.

...and my screenshot of it didn't have the chat box.

So, if anyone DOES have it, with Grimchurch's last shout against the end, I would dearly like a copy. The reasons should be fairly obvious...like a friend of mine put it, "It's not everyday you get to be the last defiant yell of an extinct universe."

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
Re: Last screenshot request?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 05:48:38 PM »
I really hope someone has that screen shot for you.  I didn't even make it to the end, I was so upset that I logged out for the last time at 10:30pst.  But I know how important it is for you to get it.  And I would love to see it if you do.   :D

LadyImmolatasia

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 07:37:15 PM »
I wish I could help. I do have a few shots of D1/2 towards the end, but... no text windows. I wish I did. :(

Heckfire

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »
I really hope someone has that screen shot for you.  I didn't even make it to the end, I was so upset that I logged out for the last time at 10:30pst.  But I know how important it is for you to get it.  And I would love to see it if you do.   :D
If I can get it, I plan on posting it here, that I promise.

I'll even sweeten the deal as best as I can: if anyone can get me a screenshot of this, I will do a pencil sketch of one of their CoX characters within a week of my gettting it. My gallery is at http://heckfire.deviantart.com if you want to see what I can offer (I am admittedly more of a "writer who draws" than an artist, but my figure skills are fairly solid), plus I have a couple of screenshots of the AP33 vigil and the "last dance" at Pocket-D there as well.