Author Topic: I want to Cheer Up  (Read 434401 times)

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
Re: I want to Cheer Up
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2013, 12:08:13 AM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2013, 12:16:44 AM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 12:43:13 PM »

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2013, 05:07:44 PM »
Back in the day, when dinosaurs roamed the earth and Peachtree TV was called TBS, they used to air short films they called "Monkey-ed Movies". It was a series of very short film parodies featuring, you guessed it, monkeys. And they never failed to crack me up. Well I just found the playlist.

Will they still be funny now, 15 years later? Who knows? Well I aim to find out. Join me on my journey as I... ahh never mind. Here, watch the one they made of Braveheart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7i9XoeOu4&list=PL490D1084A447B9F8&index=42

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2013, 09:51:24 AM »
My kitty, Blue, wanted to say 'hi'!

Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2013, 01:58:03 PM »
Hi, Blue!

I can't actually read that name without thinking of Old School.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
Back in the day, when dinosaurs roamed the earth and Peachtree TV was called TBS, they used to air short films they called "Monkey-ed Movies". It was a series of very short film parodies featuring, you guessed it, monkeys. And they never failed to crack me up. Well I just found the playlist.
Will they still be funny now, 15 years later? Who knows? Well I aim to find out. Join me on my journey as I... ahh never mind. Here, watch the one they made of Braveheart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7i9XoeOu4&list=PL490D1084A447B9F8&index=42

LOL, Trip! There used to be a tv show in the 70s' called 'Lancelot Link, secret chimp. He played in a rock band called The Evolution Revolution..LOLOL

Here is the intro showing the heroes and villains

Lancelot Link intro

Now, for my submission

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2013, 02:54:18 PM »
Here is the intro showing the heroes and villains

Lancelot Link intro

THAT was awesome! "Agency to Prevent Evil"... priceless ;D

And I'm really tempted to use that cat picture as my new avatar, hehe. I do love my giant robot though...

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2013, 06:39:31 PM »

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2013, 05:57:40 PM »

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2013, 03:54:49 AM »
Great.  I just ate home-made red beans and rice, and now I want KFC.  And I'm full.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.

/KFC fix... yep, that's what I'm doin' tomorrow.  Haven't had KFC in a while, and those sekrit spices...

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2013, 11:17:54 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2013, 05:32:08 AM »
 I  hope it's okay that I appreciate only, rather than posting stuff.  Thanks for the really good humor and good cheer!  I'm feeling way happier now! Thanks  8)
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »
The best six and a half minutes of comedy on television

http://youtu.be/CTxkxG3DF4k
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2013, 06:11:49 AM »
The best six and a half minutes of comedy on television

http://youtu.be/CTxkxG3DF4k
That was, um... different!   8)  and speaking of different:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2P86C-1x3o  (yes, it's 19 seconds of Monty Python's "fish slapping" dance, for reasons that have nothing to do with reason, only whimsy.)  Hope you enjoy the silly.   :)
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2013, 03:42:53 AM »
This is the best 5 minutes on the Carol Burnett show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqE_WmagjY

I love watching this... Vicki Lawrence wins in the end.  Awesome.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2013, 01:39:16 PM »
This is the best 5 minutes on the Carol Burnett show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqE_WmagjY

I love watching this... Vicki Lawrence wins in the end.  Awesome.
Thanks, Houtex! That was genius!  I'd grown up watching the Carol Burnett show but hadn't thought about for years how much Tim Conway enjoyed ad libbing often cracking up his fellow performers.  I think my all-time favorite Carol Burnett has to be their "Went With The Wind" send up of "Gone With The Wind" but since you say this is the best 5 minutes on the Carol Burnett show, you know I would hate to contradict what you're saying:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PJzMHObabo  (Monty Python's "How to Contradict People")   ;D