Author Topic: Original character creation music  (Read 799 times)

Feycat

• Lieutenant
Original character creation music
« on: December 02, 2012, 06:43:45 PM »
Can anyone link me to that? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, I looked through the music page of Paragonwiki, but maybe I missed it somehow.

I used to listen to that for (probably) hours and hours as I tweaked a character to look juuuuusssst right.

therain93

• Elite Boss
Re: Original character creation music
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 06:51:04 PM »
I *think* you want the Hero Title Screen music, in the miscellaneous section:  http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Music
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

Feycat

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »
Sadly no, that's not it... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_bycnIahZxk#t=34s It's the music that starts right here that I'm looking for.

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 07:32:24 PM »
Are you positive?  Because if you get about 41 seconds into H_music1_loop_new.ogg and that sounds like it.
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 08:09:12 PM »
It might be the extended version, H_music2_loop.ogg in sounds.pigg of the standalone character creator. :)
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.