Community > Forum Games

Silly Forum games

(1/8) > >>

Medicow:
Okay  his is a classic game.. I know when I played CoH I often had music going in the background... So here is the Silly game

What song or songs did you envision for your characters..

For Instance

Libra - Josh Groban's - Let me fall

Moolana - Starship - Nothings gonna Stop us'

So tell me.. what is your songs for your toons.

KnightHawk Prime:
Disturbed:  10,000 fists in the air.
Godsmack: Serenity
Alexander James Adams: March of Cambreadth

All KnightHawk Prime. ;]

2cp. ;]

Kaiser Tarantula:
Kaiser Tarantula (Villain Crab Spider Soldier): Earth and Beyond - Progen Wander 4
Voidwalker (Hero Warshade): Phantasy Star Online: Revolution to the Origin (Peaceful) Part 2 (In Combat)
Operative Damien (Villain Fortunata Widow): Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption Sountrack - Modern-Day Hunter
Shining Commando (Hero Peacebringer): ZHP: Unlosing Ranger versus Darkdeath Evilman soundtrack - Unlosing Hero's Theme
Lord Banefire (Rogue Demon Summoning/Thermal Radiation Mastermind): Ragnarok Battle Offline: The Ancient Magical City
Mr. Dimitrov (Vigilante Dark Melee/Dark Armor Tanker): Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero Soundtrack - Night at The Opera
Crimson Crush (Hero/Praetorian Resistance Titan Weapons/Willpower Brute): Mega Man Zero 2 Sountrack: Meltdown

Xieveral:
Hyakki: Kagrra,- 鬼咆  (Kihou)
Anmitsu Shinobi: Kagrra,- じゃじゃうま姫伝 (Jajauma Kiden)
Lock and Load Lari: Phantasy Star Online- Chaotic Bar
Clairene: Space Channel 5 - Mexican Flyer

--- Quote from: Kaiser Tarantula on December 02, 2012, 06:40:19 PM ---Voidwalker (Hero Warshade): Phantasy Star Online: Revolution to the Origin (Peaceful) Part 2 (In Combat)
--- End quote ---

Kaiser Tarantula... I would like to give you a high-five!

Kuriositys Kat:
For my main Kuriosity's Kat   (spines/regen) there was this running in the back of  my mind  "The Cat Came Back" - The Muppet Show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kj1Fsf9a2U
 but for some bizzare reason "The Knights of Cydonia" - Muse  became her battle theme.
For  Izanami's Neko  my Fire/Fire Tank there was "Burn" by Deep Purple  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI

For all the others they never really had concrete themes but  the rotation mix was heavy with Deep Purple, Visqueen, Queensryche, Led Zepplin and Ennio Marricone. Sometimes  Mancini and Mozart joined it.  Mostly it was let the random shuffle play which could be bit of  a startle when Lady Day would start singing in the midst of combat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version