Author Topic: Who Would You Remake First?  (Read 9004 times)

Dr. Bad Guy

• Lieutenant
Re: Who Would You Remake First?
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 02:21:31 AM »
Dr. Nice Guy,my first and foremost.  R.I.Limbo til its time to save Paragon again.

pyber

• Minion
  • Das Hamster
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 03:11:29 AM »
It'd be a tossup between the first two characters I ever made.  So either Radek, my SS/WP Brute, or the Little Red Hamster, my beloved midget Fire/Kin Corr.  I'd probably be leaning more towards the Hamster though.  Much as I loved my SMASH!, I think I might have come to love my Fulcrum Shifts more.   ;D
"From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to 'Sheen's Korner' ... You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls."

Vasarto

• Boss
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 03:22:01 AM »
I would remake my first character. I only started playing six months ago and only got him up to level 38 on the final day before it happened but He was a dominator with plant control and fire assault and had a nice fancy suit with the steampunk classice jacket, sunglasses and a goatee with nice hair....all in black. Very Stylish.

I would remake that guy!

His name was Vasarto

Silverblade

• Underling
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2012, 03:23:48 AM »
Silverblade my scrapper.  I'd probably go kat/will instead of regen though as that powerset fits his character better.

Megajoule

• Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2012, 03:33:28 AM »
If it's the same world, then Miss Megajoule, of course.
If it's not... then probably not.  Though she started as a never-played character for tabletop Champions, Julie became someone else during the importation process and her long career in (and outside of) Paragon City - someone linked to that setting, forever.

Synodontis

• Minion
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 04:05:11 AM »
It would be either Khodek, or Bonavox.

Khodek was my first toon -- I cut my teeth on him, didn't know thing one about playing the game and had to learn everything from scratch.  He's scrappy too... born and raised in the streets of Neutropolis... a dark/regen Scrapper who turned out pretty darn powerful.

But I also love Bonavox, my second -- I started learning how to team with him, and he is pretty awesome --!  He was a katana/willpower Scrapper.

I am going to try to give all my toons second life through drawing them.  Back to the pen and pencil days of RP; they still exist in my mind and only I have the power to give them life.  :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:51:45 PM by Synodontis »

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 08:36:19 AM »
Would remake my blueside and redside mains first. Then I would work down the ladder of importance, taking my time and concentrating on my Top Five to begin with. I would happily rebuild everyone; the thing that would tick me off is losing my anniversary badges, as those can never be replaced.

Everything else could be fixed. The thing that would worry me was, would we have access to Soldiers of Arachnos. Those are pretty unique, and one of my Top Five is a Bane Spider.

MaHaBone: My Fire Rad troller, Twicken Sisted.  Uber combo right out of the box.

I was standing right next to you in Atlas 2 last night as the servers went dark. I remember the cute name.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 12:31:09 PM »

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 12:52:13 PM »
Booster Angel, my Beam/Energy Blaster. A close second is Engine Jean, my SS/Electric Brute.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Surelle

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »
That's easy on both fronts:  My favorite 50 was my fire/stone brute.  And I'd rename her the same thing (comically enough):  Unfinished Business.  :P

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »
I would be inclined to remake Tenzhi first, though I never got him near 50 and probably wouldn't play him for long before making a new character.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

srmalloy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »
My Fire Rad troller, Twicken Sisted.  Uber combo right out of the box.

That said, I would die.  A lot.  Big diff playing a purped out Incarnate and a lowbie with DOs

You should have tried it back before Controllers got Containment and the veteran rewards like the Nemesis Staff -- advancement for a Controller soloing pretty much choked off in the low teens because your raw damage output was so pitiful. Yadernii Ogon, my Fire/Rad Controller, was reduced to going after -2 and -3 mob spawns in her low teens when solo because it took way too long to defeat even-level mobs solo.

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 08:11:43 PM »
Assuming no level-gating, I would re-create my Soldier of Arachnos, Arbiter Salazar, in a heartbeat.  I tweaked a huntsman build from the forums using Mids and it was just ludicrously powerful and resistant (except to psionics). Of course, tt was the first and only toon that I had fully IO'd out, and likely would have been the most powerful had I the time to actually play more incarnate content with her.
After that, I would re-make my fire/fire/fire blaster, Zolena Wren.  Afterwards, I would likely delve into AT's I had not fully worked with yet, notably the HEATs.
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

Allotrion

• Underling
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »
I would probably roll Stoik, my SR/StJ tank.  Easy going right out of the box.  Closely followed by a support toon, probably Tsunami Shaa, my Storm/Water defender.  I would definitely reroll Father Willow, my Plant/Psi dom and IO him out ASAP.

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2012, 11:36:12 PM »
In order:

Malefic Elf/Malicent E. Snowstar
Omael/Dominic O'Malley
Isfret
Ruby Heart/Scarlet
Genevieve Moriarty

But Mally would most definitely be first.

Blightfight

• Underling
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2012, 12:10:00 AM »
I'm heavy RPer, so I'd probably roll with the toon I had the most fun RP on, which was Jin, AKA Kamen Rider OUT, a 50+++ MA/Regen Scrappah. I would roll him as a STJ Brute, like I did as another alt of him, but.. Eagle's Claw (Dragon's Claw? The top tier power that's the flying kick) looks almost exactly like a Rider Kick. Can't give that up.

That, and he had a bee-yotchin' Showa Era Style costume.

...Yes, I'm a Toku fan. >.>

faith.grins

• Boss
  • Split your lungs with blood and thunder.
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
Ivy in Chains was the first character I ever rolled in CoV.  She was a Mind/Energy Dom, and if given the chance I'd re-roll her as Mind/Dark because that's more what her powers were supposed to be, but that wasn't an option when I rolled her.  (Power Customization, sure, but Total Focus and Power Burst definitely look like energy attacks, and not the forceful application of shadows, y'know?)  But, yeah, I'd re-roll her.  She wasn't my first 50, but she was the character I first saw Paragon City and the Rogue Isles through, and she was the character I was playing when the lights out.  I loved her concept, I liked the name, she's the reason I fell in love with Doms.  I used her as a plot-driving NPC in a Mutants and Masterminds campaign I ran about a year ago, and honestly I felt a little disheartened that my players didn't dig her back story.

But, yeah, I'd bring Ivy back.  Slaying Mantis and the Cold-Iron Reaver were fun and all, but Ivy's the character I definitely had the most emotional investment in.  She's gotta come first.
Aram:  "Man, just look at all this.  Sometimes it's hard to believe that we get to live surrounded by such wonder."
Gamal:  "We don't live over there." Aram:  "We don't?"
Gamal:  "No.  We live over there." Aram:  "... But it's all on fire."
Gamal:  "Yes it is, Aram.  Yes it is."

Cosmic Herald

• Underling
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2012, 04:08:06 PM »
I would do my best to slip into that comfortable pair of shoes and remake Cosmic Herald again..
I would change my main villain though, but for hero.. Cosmic Herald all the way.

Siberian Spring

• Lieutenant
    • Live Creatively
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 04:28:45 PM »
<---- Siberian Spring.

I had a character I called my "main" before her, but I made Spring as soon as Cold was available to defenders and finally, truly, understood what people had been talking about when talking about Main characters. She hit level 50 like a lightning bolt, not because of PLing, but just because I had so much damned fun playing her.

Starsman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 04:30:08 PM »
Starsman. I already did a good-enough rendition of him in Champions.
For the sake of the community: please stop the cultural "research" in your attempt to put blame on the game's cancelation.

It's sickening to see the community sink that low. It's worse to see the community does not get it.

I'm signing off and taking a break, blindly hope things change.