Author Topic: CoX ROLL CALL  (Read 34888 times)

Vyx

• Minion
  • @StormVyxen and or Vyx
Re: CoX ROLL CALL
« Reply #200 on: December 06, 2012, 04:36:58 AM »
Here we go:

@StormVyxen aka Vyx from Protector.

My most notable characters were:
StormVyxen
Raelith (Member of the Scorpion Clan no less :) )
Babylon Project
Resonate
Stopmotion
Electrostatics
...and the list goes on, but those were the most notable alts I could be found playing.
Huron: "...with Coffee primary / Attitude secondary"
Charnage: "Please. Think of the poor, defenseless desks."
Mentalshock: "Apocalypse has been canceled due to lack of interest."

"The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. She failed... In the year of the Praetorian War, she became something greater... our last, best hope for victory."

0nehanklap

• Lieutenant
« Reply #201 on: December 06, 2012, 04:44:09 AM »
Known variously (4 vip accts) as Bowan, Wikkid, NotListed, Mu Master:

Primary shard was Justice for blueside, or Freedom for redside.  Played at least occasionally on all servers, and nourished an extreme altitis.  When the sunset became imminent, I deleted pretty much everything below level 20, closed extra bases & consolidated most characters to my 2 primary server locations. 

The last few months I'd found the Iron Eagles SG with Ineffablebob & have been enjoying it immensely - the other hardcore SG's I'd been in both collapsed after a couple of months each - these guys just seemed to love making fresh toons & running together, seldom got bent-up about losing one.  I'll really miss them all.

Here's a fairly comprehensive roster of my remaining character gallery:  http://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/19537

tigerbaby

• Underling
  • accept NO substitute for HAPPY!
« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2012, 06:51:18 AM »
@TigerBaby and @Horizon Fire in-game (DH and I shared 2 accounts)
My 'main' and home base was Tigerbaby (MA/regen Scrapper, 50 +1) on Pinnacle, but i had a Tigerbaby on every server except Virtue (but I think the name might have been taken there by my first Tigerbaby, piggybacked on a friend's account when I was seeing if i could even run the game, as I live so far north connectivity is always an issue).  Between DH and I nearly every server list was filled, except for the expansion servers.  Tigerbaby had a Pinnacle villian-side analogue Wicked Tibby (also Incarnate) and some of my notable toons included: "This Little Piggy", "Nice Puppy", "Runs With Scissors" and "Ded Kitty".

I started playing shortly after launch, and played avidly for many years, but had moved away from the game up until recently (suffering from an excess of rl) but came back shortly before the doomsday announcement.  I mostly played on Tigerbaby, as he was the most-comfortable of all my characters to play (I was very rusty after several years' hiatus) and it made me terribly sad that my 'baby' toons would never be given the chance to 'grow up'.

Tigerbaby was a proud member of Twilight, Inc. SG and spent the 'end of days' in the company of fellow members Tanglespire and River of Dreams, right to the final dc.

I am grateful to Titan Network for giving us this refugee camp after our world was destroyed, and am keenly watching the efforts of those who fight to return it to its glory.  You never truly appreciate what you have until it is gone.

Keiphy

• Underling
  • @Keiphy
« Reply #203 on: December 06, 2012, 07:31:06 PM »

Dispari

• Underling
« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
@Dispari from Virtue. Also an annoying poster and beta tester on the forums.

Currently playing GW2 with my girlfriend and some other CoH refugees. But I'm around doing other stuff too.

GoreckiMike

• Minion
« Reply #205 on: December 06, 2012, 09:40:18 PM »
So many names here I remember fighting with.

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »
@Perfy in game. Perfidus on forums. I played exclusively on Virtue, and was a heavy RP'er. (Still intend to be. NCSoft can take my game but it can't take my hobbies.)

My characters were as follows,

Raine Heartfall (And her praetorian, Lightsparrow)
Zaxa
Hellgirl
Auriana
Aeka
Kinzie Rose
Heavenly Sun
Snowbelle
Resplendent

Not all of these were still active, mainly just Raine and Zaxa were active in the end months. But that was my roster, and they're all preserved in screens.

Vivace

• Underling
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2012, 12:40:31 AM »
o/ Howdy folks, @Vivace from Victory chiming in. Nice to see some found a second home here.

A Cyclops named Steve

• Lieutenant
  • Steropes Freedom
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2012, 03:13:06 AM »
Me and my friends played on Freedom!

Were you playing at the very end? Who were your toons? That is the server I was on and I'm trying to see if I can find some friends
.                              Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.

We'll begin with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation. What we'll see will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanta change the world? There's nothing To it.

A Cyclops named Steve

• Lieutenant
  • Steropes Freedom
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2012, 03:15:35 AM »
Global name @sweetpea30

My home was freedom my first toon was a villain who went rouge named sweetpea30. But who I really am is Stropes or more commonly known as Steve. ;D
.                              Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.

We'll begin with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation. What we'll see will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanta change the world? There's nothing To it.