Author Topic: Final image from Beta Server  (Read 1380 times)

Jetfire99

• Lieutenant
Final image from Beta Server
« on: December 01, 2012, 08:45:09 AM »
The Beta Serve lived 19 more min than the rest of COH the last thing in chat was a tank looking for a group. We played till the end! >.</

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jetfire99/andsoitends.png

This fight ain't over chompers get your letters up and on the road to the mouse this week.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
Re: Final image from Beta Server
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 08:46:52 AM »
The final thing in chat on Champion was a broadcast saying "It was a Nemesis Plot! We survived!"
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Jetfire99

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 08:50:44 AM »
... NEMESIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 08:51:08 AM »
The final thing in chat on Champion was a broadcast saying "It was a Nemesis Plot! We survived!"

That's funny, made me chuckle.

Looking in my logs, the very last thing I have from Pinnacle, and the last line in my log, is: "And don't forget.  SPANDEX!"
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Mandur12

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 08:51:55 AM »
Some on the Beta had their torches held high, while some others weren't going out without a fight.  Beta went down seconds after a group of Earth's greatest champions defeated the Avatar of Hamidon right outside the Vanguard base in the RWZ.  Awesome.

Jetfire99

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 09:15:28 AM »
Then that means Hammie lost. I can live with this. Well done.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 09:19:54 AM »
Kinda a beta server noob here and never went there until the live event the other day, so I don't know which beta this is. I guess it's the VIP one?

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »
The Beta Serve lived 19 more min than the rest of COH the last thing in chat was a tank looking for a group. We played till the end! >.</

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jetfire99/andsoitends.png

This fight ain't over chompers get your letters up and on the road to the mouse this week.

Thanks for the update and image.  Most of us just got a gray Fatal Exception pop-up error message, and that was it.  I'm glad you played until the very end.  How appropriate, a durable tanker looking for a group as the last thing in chat, since getting to play is what we all wanted.
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine