Author Topic: Sharing of CoH vids, demo's etc  (Read 49072 times)

Globetrotter

• Boss
  • I am a still Hero and This is what I do!
Re: Sharing of CoH vids, demo's etc
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »
I like the way you assembled your memories of the game, using your own recordings. It's the whole game in 5 minutes time. Bravo!
the rapid sequence of screenshots was very nice too.

Globetrotter
Gutta cavat lapidem, non vi, sed saepe cadendo.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2014, 10:14:43 AM »
Here is an image of all my hero characters in their supergroup base.

Here is a link to a video portrait.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2014, 10:01:17 PM »
Here is an image of the members of the Krusaders supergroup in their base on the Infinity server.

Thanks to CoH's demo recording capability and the Titan Network's Icon utility, I was able to record/recreate these 44 characters separately and then edit them together.

Here is a link to a video portrait.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »
I created a video from a demorecording of my character, Inertial Force, teamed with five other heroes on the Infinity server for a run through mission five of the Positron task force, part one. The play session is from November 30, 2012. The team consisted of:

Emb
General Assembly
Inertial Force
Nimrod's Son
Pearl Tear
Venus XL5

The video was created with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2014, 02:31:47 AM »
OMG...there I am...... :roll:
hmm, were you playing an alt character?
I don't remember all the TF's I joined...there were SO many...
My trademark was to bounce up and down after a successful mission.
Looks like you turned off Chat window...
Thanks for posting!....Ahh, Fun times  ;D

I had posted a Blaze/Enforcer wedding I recorded on youtube but I switched it to private
after CoH shut down.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2014, 11:30:36 AM »
I created a video titled Infinity's Last Hamidon Raid from a demorecording of my character, Gaeandros, teamed with other heroes on the Infinity server for a Hamidon raid. The play session is from November 26, 2012.

The raid team members were:

Asymptot, Big Uns, Boreal, Branche, Diamond Dragon Kyo, D'illusional Widow, Dreamifrit, Dr. Wentworth, Emerald Ephemera, Gaeandros, General Assembly, Gerbil, Heroyouhate, Hucken Fubby, International Hero, Joe Insanity, Kalianna, L'ara Earthking, Lord Gryphon, L'nati Ra, Mahes, MISHMASTER, Mr. Wentworth, Myrrial, My wife's character, Persaea di Verno, Plutonium Pulse, Purrfect Kitty, Queen Kobra, R C Flux, Redhorn, Scion of Amoret, Shade of Branche, StormRelic, Scotophobia, Siniestre, Sultry Siren, sunnie sundew, Superbabe, Tattered Man, Terra, Turbospeed, Vesuvon Doppelganger, Vox Loveless, Vynsint, Vyolit, xXxenophobe

The video was created with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:13:28 AM by Todogut »

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2014, 03:49:30 PM »
I created a video titled Rikti Mothership Raid from a demorecording of my character, Inertial Force, teamed with other heroes on the Infinity server for a raid of the Rikti mothership. The play session is from November 25, 2012.

The raid team members were:

Arima Tear, Asymptot, Byson 2.0, Captain Du'Mass, Chronodude, Confusionette, Crotch Fries, Dagonn, Demon Candy, Dr. Wentworth, Espresso Bean, Faster Faster, firey babe, Five Iron, Gamma Chill, General Assembly, Gerbil, Girlscout Cookie, Harlequin's Romance, Hathe, Hopper, HOWITZZER, Inertial-Force, Infiniton, International Hero, Jacque Schadenfreude, JaidLynn, Jill Frost', Joe Insanity, Jonni Rotten, Lord Gryphon, Loxosceles Laeta, Mahes, MISHMASTER, Mr. XP McFree, No Justice Here, Prairie Eagle, Purrfect Kitty, Pyroclastic, Rainbow Candy, Richard Furman, Roccellin, Salvadore Night, Seraphim Sapphire, Smokin Blue Stroke, SpeedBump, StarCatt MM, sunnie sundew, Taurusia, Theline, Turbospeed, Void Devil, Yustina Mirage, Zark, Zoological

The video was created by using the demorecording capability of City of Heroes along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2014, 11:46:59 PM »
I created a video titled Rubber Band Man (and Friends) Versus Doctor Vahzilok from a demorecording of my character, Rubber Band Man, teamed with three other heroes--CrimsonPrism, Laslo Vorax, and Nu Cleon--on the Infinity server to battle arch-villain Doctor Vahzilok. The play session is from September 27, 2012.

The video was created by using the demorecording capability of City of Heroes along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software. Thank to tips from Codewalker (Hooray!), it's my first video with working sound from a demorecording.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2014, 07:35:20 AM »
Here's a new video titled Krusaders Adventures, Mission 5 from a demorecording of my character, Kid Kinetics, playing through my Mission Architect story arc. The Kid teamed up with other members of the Krusaders supergroup from the Infinity server to battle their arch-nemesis, Flotsam. The play session is from November 23, 2012.

The video was created by using the demorecording capability of City of Heroes along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2014, 11:37:53 PM »
My latest video is titled PUG Versus Malta Group from a demorecording of my character, Golden Shaft, teamed up with a pick-up group of other heroes on the Infinity server to battle against the Malta Group including a Kronos Class Titan. The PUG consisted of the following heroes: Dagonn, Emb, Golden-Shaft, International Hero, Jager des Ubels, Magnacite, Midnight Isis, Myrrial, Oso Steinar, Venus XL5, and Vox Loveless. The play session was from November 26, 2012.

- See the PUG struggle against the Malta horde!
- Hear the Kronos Class Titan's electronic voice chillingly declare: "New protocol: Destroy Venus XL5."
- Thrill as alts are switched out and new recruits join until finally... SPOILER ALERT ... the heroes triumph!

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2014, 06:45:25 AM »
My new video is titled "The Immortal Game" by Arcanaville from a demorecording of my character, Todogut, teamed up with other players on the Beta server to play through "The Immortal Game" player-run event, which was conceived, written, and produced by Arcanaville (a.k.a., Arcana). The event was held on November 28, 2012, and it proposed a closure scenario for the City of Heroes storyline in the face of the game's shut-down.

In Arcanaville's story, heroes and villains battled against the Battalion including their Shivan and Kheldian thralls, as well as Hamidon. The players were: Accaboom, Alannon1, Alexa Strong, Annie Mae, Arlan the Shadowhawk, Ashen Fury, Avonlea, Ballistic1, Baroness Libra, Beast Claw, Bill Z Bubba, Bio Dredd, Bishop To King, Black Pebble Z, Blondeshell3, Broken Hex, Buzzsaw Hamilton, Caprus, Cende, Christie Atler, Christopher Robin, Cinderspell, Cold Filtered, Comrade Smersh1, Controller Grav, Copper Cockroach, Cosmic Herald3, Crazed Badger, Crimson Capacitor, Crimson Crush, Crystal Geode, Cyberman 8, Darkened Egg, DARKNES S, Darkoth, Deore, Der Fledermaus, Destiny's Shadow, Diamond Damsel, DJ Null, Doctor Aeschaton, Dominic Black, Dreamfarer, Dr. Mechanor, Dynexus, Electric-Knight, Esperanza, Father Xmas, FemFury, Ferris Wheel, FF3000, Fire Breathing., Firequeen1, Free Fire-, Ginagorus, Girl of Your Dreams, Green Dwarf, Grim's Champion, Ground Glass, GunKat, Hellgah, Hellguard, Henry's Champion, Holly, HP Lovecat, Hyperkinetic Hippy, Imitation, Incontinental, Infernal Infested, Intrepid One, Iris, Ironblade, Jazmine, Jefe Dave, JetKnight, Jolan True, KageNoKami, Kar El, Katsuragi, KinBio McKenna, Kinda Lingers, Ki Qui Do, KnightHawk Prime, Krunch, kSpace, Kuriosity's Kat1, Lady Paradise, Ladysmyth, La Fae Verte, Legend, LockOn, Lord Omi, Lotos Rose, Marazel, Marble Tiger, Maurya, Mekanikron, MieMethia, MikeX, Misao Kagetsuki, Mistress Solar Flare, Monster Child, Morlena Starkiller2, Mr Body, Mr. Wentworth1, Ms Lee, Mystic Fortune, MYSTIC GOHAN, Nal-kun, Neutron-Star1, Night-Girl, Night Visage, Nyght-shade, Officer Heckler, Officer Krupke, Olympia XLI, Paul Metcalfe, Pep Rally, Perturbation, Plague Doctor, Pogoman1, Pointsphere1, Power-Boi, Powder-Cloud1, Power UP, Professor Flummox, Professor Selandra1, Pugu, Rangle M. Down, Regenerating Wal, Rocket Nova, Sadishir, Sanctitas, Seismecca, Shadow Fire, Shadow of the Valley, Siberian Spring1, Silver Spartan, Sky-Knight IV, Snot Locker1, Sorina Tavarisch, Spectral Maven, Spellknight, Stellar Agent, Supreme Child, Tabitha Fae, Taliesen, Terrence Knight, Terrie, Thing of Bigness, Ti Gou, Todogut, Toy Dispenser, Tyger1, Ultra Shot, Ulysses Dare, and Watchmaker1. (If I missed anyone, sorry.)

During the event, SnowGlobe played the role of BattalionGamma, Starsman was BattalionDelta, Codewalker was BattalionUpsilon, TonyV was BattalionPhi, and Arcanaville was Prometheus.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 12:04:10 PM by Todogut »

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2014, 02:21:41 AM »
My new video shows my friend's character, named Starbolt, playing through my Mission Architect story arc, "Challenge of the Krusaders". In the story, Starbolt adventures alongside members of the Krusaders supergroup (from the Infinity server) to solve the strange mystery of a dire threat from the Krusaders' past.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:16:49 PM by Todogut »

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2014, 11:12:34 PM »
For my latest video, titled "Starbolt and Friends Versus the Fist of Fear", I modified a demo file that I had recorded in City of Heroes to swap in alternate characters. The demo shows the final battle from my Mission Architect story arc, "For the People" but now with different heroes.

In the original demo, my hero character, Protector led the Freedom Phalanx NPCs into battle. In the new edited version, Starbolt leads other members of the Krusaders supergroup.

The video was created by using the demorecording capability of CoH along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2014, 09:16:00 AM »
During a play session on November 26, 2012, my hero character, named Protector, teamed up with a pick-up group (or PUG) of other heroes on the Infinity server. In between battling villains, members of the Wentworths supergroup invited the team to visit their base. My video, "A Visit to Wentworth's Supergroup Base", shows the team exploring the Wentworth's "mansion".

The PUG consisted of the following heroes: Asymptot, BoreaI, Calamari Wentworth, Heatbloom, Kalianna, Mrs. Wentworth, Pro-tector, Puff Dragon, R C Flux, Turbospeed, and Vyluna.

The video was created by using the demorecording capability of CoH along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2014, 02:13:33 PM »
My new video shows my hero character, Taser Fists playing through the "Find the Thieves and Recover the Tabula" mission. During the adventure, Taser Fists combats ***SPOILER ALERT!*** forces of Arachnos including the arch-villain Ghost Widow.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2015, 12:56:47 PM »
During a play session on November 26, 2012, my character, named Protector, teamed up with a pick-up group (or PUG) of other heroes on the Infinity server. In between battling villains, members of the Wentworths supergroup invited the team to visit their Club Dub base. My video, A Visit to the Wentworth's Club Dub Base, shows the team exploring the Wentworth's "night club".

The PUG consisted of the following heroes: Detective Roberto, Kalianna, Pro-tector, R C Flux, Turbospeed, Nikki Wentworth., and DJ W.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2015, 10:20:25 AM »
My new video, Red Dragon in "Last Rites", the Graham Easton Story Arc shows my martial arts/super reflexes scrapper hero, Red Dragon playing through the "Last Rites" story arc given by non-player character (NPC) contact Graham Easton. During the adventure, Red Dragon combats ***SPOILER ALERT!*** Tsoo gang members including the big boss, Sun Xiong.

The video was created by using the demo recording capability of CoH (recorded on 11/24/2012) along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2015, 06:18:16 AM »
My sonic resonance/sonic attack defender heroine, Syrenn played through the "Welcome to Vanguard" story arc in which she teamed up with non-player character heroes Fusionette and Faultline to battle against Rikti invaders: Syrenn in "Welcome to Vanguard", Part Two: Fend Off Rikti Raid

The video was created by using the demo recording capability of CoH (recorded on 11/27/2012) along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2015, 10:35:26 AM »
Rubber Band Man and Friends in Scenes from the Admiral Sutter Task Force - On 10/20/2012, my super strength/regeneration brute hero, Rubber Band Man played through the Admiral Sutter Task Force on a team with the following heroines: Diana Frost, La Fanciulla, L'anna Tytane, Quantum Candy, Rebbie, and Venus XL5.

The video was created by using the demo recording capability of CoH along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2015, 01:45:15 PM »
My storm summoning/ice blast defender hero, Arctic Mariner teamed with a martial arts/super reflexes heroine, Snow-Tiger to play through the "A Biting Wind" tip mission. During the mission, the heroes helped ***SPOILERS ALERT*** the non-player character heroine Polar Shift and battled against Circle of Thorns villains as well as Longbow hardliners as shown in this video.

The video was created by using the demo recording capability of CoH (recorded on 11/28/2012) along with FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker software.